New member Luigi and I

For our new members to introduce themselves
Spankledorf
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I am Birdie and purchased my handsome man at a super young age for cheap because the breeder didn't want anyone to see him since he originally didn't look like a dutchie. I feel in love from the get-go. Luigi the Dutchie may be different with his dobby (Harry Potter reference) ears but I love his differences.

New member Luigi and I

Post by Spankledorf »

Hey there folks! I'm in virginia. I got Luigi from nc from a breeder that didn't want anyone to know Luigi came from them. I lucked out because while he is a dutchie, he's special with his floppy ears. He is now almost 4 (in december) and loves tennis balls (chewing on them) and tug-o-war. I look forward to conversations about dutchies and bragging about my furbaby. Oh and I am Birdie.

Attachments
IMG_20160304_214523.jpg
Birdie and Luigi
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Re: New member Luigi and I

Post by centrop67 »

Welcome to the forum.

I don't know if this was intentional, but the photograph is a nice artistic portrayal of Luigi emerging from the shadows - much like his emergence from being hidden by the breeder.

We're looking forward to more pictures and stories.
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
Spankledorf
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I am Birdie and purchased my handsome man at a super young age for cheap because the breeder didn't want anyone to see him since he originally didn't look like a dutchie. I feel in love from the get-go. Luigi the Dutchie may be different with his dobby (Harry Potter reference) ears but I love his differences.

Post by Spankledorf »

It wasn't intentional. I just love taking photos and Luigi is normally my subject haha I have a ton more.
Attachments
IMG_20160302_231009.jpg
Birdie and Luigi
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

welcome! why did the breeder not want any one to know he was from them? The picture is wonderful
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage