help! Wondering if this kennel is a Legitimate kennel!!!

For our new members to introduce themselves
paradox
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I have been involved with performance dogs for 40 years. Starting with racing sled dogs, stock dogs, flock guard dogs, and police, sport, and protection bred dogs. We work with GSD, Dutch Mali, and Dutch Shepherd dogs. We feel we have some of the best working line bred dogs available. We do not consider ourselves experts, and we expect to continue to learn from all areas. I will look forward to viewing this forum.

Re: help! Wondering if this kennel is a Legitimate kennel!!!

Post by paradox »

Hello, I tried to let this post just run it's course, but it appears I do have a dog in the fight. I purchased two dogs from Keely, and the dogs were more than expected. Biwi was one of these dogs and Keely can speak for herself, but Biwi should be explained. I spoke with Biwi's breeder and the owner/trainer that titled Biwi in Germany and Biwi has all the titles his score cards indicate, and at 11 years old he can still back it up.
Biwi is a inbred Bono Pegge son and has several of the Titans of the Dutch Shepherd KNPV dogs doubled up in his bloodline.
We can all go on about the qualities of our dogs, but to put this in perspective we also have a Excellent ZVV3 GSD to compare with, and Biwi is the real deal.

I would be pleased to show Biwi to anyone interested, or in doubt.

http://www.pedigreedatabase.com/dutch_s ... 116-biwi-1
icvanstra
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: .
Location: Broad Ripple - the coolest part of Indianapolis - sometimes Amersfoort

Re: help! Wondering if this kennel is a Legitimate kennel!!!

Post by icvanstra »

Putting this post to rest.

Two new members with their very first post bring up an old topic that has been over argued.

For both of you. You were requested to go to the new members section and introduce yourself - please do so.
Eric
  • - Cino vom Foxtal
    - Abigail NORML de Weijer (over the bridge)
    - Hannah the DS wanna be (over the bridge)