Hello From Orlando Florida

For our new members to introduce themselves
Rocket-Clover
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I was a Broadway Props Master met my wife on a show. We toured together for 4.5 years with the same production. She got off the rode and now is a Yoga instructor. I built and took out 2 more productions before it was time to unpack the suitcases and live out of a dresser that was in our house empty for some time. We recently lost our little weenier. He had a long life of digging and barking. We have a Brindle Whippet/Boxer mix named Rocket for very good reason. The newest member as of Aug.1 is a sweet little brindle girl named Clover. They knew nothing of the dog and we saw the cage they had her in and wife looked at me and I said already there. Had her in the car 5 mins later. She is about 5-6 months if I had to guess. She looks like some of the Dutchie puppy photos I have seen. I am truly hoping all of you could be of some help for us.

Hello From Orlando Florida

Post by Rocket-Clover »

Good Moring everyone from Tommy and Sav and our little ones Rocket and Clover !!!
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Re: Hello From Orlando Florida

Post by centrop67 »

Welcome
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
gmart008
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Hello! My name is Gabby and I am the proud owner of a Dutch Shepher/Pit mix. His name is Jetson and he has a mind of his own! He's a very sweet and loving pup but doesn't trust easily. If he likes you, he'll love you forever.

Post by gmart008 »

Welcome! I was curious as you are new to the forum as well, how are new threads posted? I can't seem to figure that out! How embarrassing :oops:
Dogs have feelings too, please respect them.
TimL_168
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.

Post by TimL_168 »

gmart008 wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:20 pm Welcome! I was curious as you are new to the forum as well, how are new threads posted? I can't seem to figure that out! How embarrassing :oops:
Go to which ever board best fits your topic. You should notice a "new topic" button. Click it.
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
Rocket-Clover
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I was a Broadway Props Master met my wife on a show. We toured together for 4.5 years with the same production. She got off the rode and now is a Yoga instructor. I built and took out 2 more productions before it was time to unpack the suitcases and live out of a dresser that was in our house empty for some time. We recently lost our little weenier. He had a long life of digging and barking. We have a Brindle Whippet/Boxer mix named Rocket for very good reason. The newest member as of Aug.1 is a sweet little brindle girl named Clover. They knew nothing of the dog and we saw the cage they had her in and wife looked at me and I said already there. Had her in the car 5 mins later. She is about 5-6 months if I had to guess. She looks like some of the Dutchie puppy photos I have seen. I am truly hoping all of you could be of some help for us.

Post by Rocket-Clover »

Thanks Tim L. !!
montecarlogirl87
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: dogs, cats, fish, birds, horses, llamas... I've worked with them all :)

Post by montecarlogirl87 »

I'm in Orlando too! :)
Tareena and Shylah and Shota - Orlando, FL