Hi from NC

For our new members to introduce themselves
ChrisSRT
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I am a retired Soldier and have a small ranch in NC where we raise Alpacas, and have a few miniature goats and 2 miniature donkeys. Currently have 3 dogs that were rescues. Looking to get a Dutch Shepherd in the near future.

Hi from NC

Post by ChrisSRT »

My name is Chris and I just put a deposit on a DS puppy. I am a retired Soldier and have a small ranch in NC where we raise Alpacas, and have a few miniature goats and 2 miniature donkeys. Currently have 3 dogs that were rescues. Looking forward to the addition to our family.
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Re: Hi from NC

Post by centrop67 »

Welcome.

What's in store for your new puppy?
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
Mcasseljr
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Proud Dad Of A Czech Working Dog!!! Avid Hiker, Runner and Dog Lover!!!

Post by Mcasseljr »

Welcome to the forum Chris ! Dutch are just an awesome breed!! I am currently looking for one my self, each breeder is breeding for some thing specific, so the search continue
ChrisSRT
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I am a retired Soldier and have a small ranch in NC where we raise Alpacas, and have a few miniature goats and 2 miniature donkeys. Currently have 3 dogs that were rescues. Looking to get a Dutch Shepherd in the near future.

Post by ChrisSRT »

Thinking of tracking and occasional herding, really just moving from pasture to pasture, our alpacas pretty much follow with no problem.
Joxgirl
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: Loving every crazy day with my DS in CA and UT.

Post by Joxgirl »

What a fun job your DS will have. Hello from California
Saralee
Rogue (Dutch Shepherd) 2 years old
Joachimstaler @ IG