A hello from us.

For our new members to introduce themselves
BubblesboyBen
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I’ve recently left the Royal Marines after 11 years service and decided to take a new path. Along my journey in the corps I had the pleasure of meeting and serving with a few k9 hero’s. I live in the south west of England 0.8km from the coast on an active farm. As you can imagine I live an outdoors active lifestyle and recently I’m the proud parent of Suki my 8-week old (female) Dutch shepherd.

A hello from us.

Post by BubblesboyBen »

Hi everyone My names Ben, I’ve recently left the Royal Marines after 11 years. Along my journey I’ve had the pleasure of working with a few Dutch Shepherds along the way and fell in love. I promised myself once I leave and have enough time to dedicate to one I will be a proud father lol. So I’d like to introduce my 8 week old beautiful little girl Suki.
Attachments
8B106A0B-A03C-4298-BB53-3EEAB4405B1F.jpeg
8B106A0B-A03C-4298-BB53-3EEAB4405B1F.jpeg (540.2 KiB) Viewed 2465 times
Wes Thomas
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: I'm a first time DS owner... And now a lifetime owner of the breed. I have Karma.. she's almost 2 now and is incredible. Great protection dog for my family and the most athletic dog I've ever witnessed.

Re: A hello from us.

Post by Wes Thomas »

Welcome to the forum BubblesboyBen. I'm happy to see a fellow brother in arms on here. That's a great looking young puppy you have there and glad to see you have been around the breed before! It's gonna be a fun journey with Suki
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

and it has begun :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint:
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
BubblesboyBen
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I’ve recently left the Royal Marines after 11 years service and decided to take a new path. Along my journey in the corps I had the pleasure of meeting and serving with a few k9 hero’s. I live in the south west of England 0.8km from the coast on an active farm. As you can imagine I live an outdoors active lifestyle and recently I’m the proud parent of Suki my 8-week old (female) Dutch shepherd.

Post by BubblesboyBen »

Thanks guys, she’s only been home 2 night and I’m already covered in bites. Lol
Wes Thomas
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: I'm a first time DS owner... And now a lifetime owner of the breed. I have Karma.. she's almost 2 now and is incredible. Great protection dog for my family and the most athletic dog I've ever witnessed.

Post by Wes Thomas »

What kind of plans do you have for Suki? Will she be doing protection, agility or just be your sidekick?
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

Wes Thomas wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:36 pm or just be your sidekick?
Who will be whos sidekick ?? :eek: :eek: :eek:
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Post by centrop67 »

Welcome. I hope to see our Photographs section flooded with puppy pictures.
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
Joxgirl
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: Loving every crazy day with my DS in CA and UT.

Post by Joxgirl »

Dutchringgirl wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:17 pm and it has begun :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint:
Hahaha
Saralee
Rogue (Dutch Shepherd) 2 years old
Joachimstaler @ IG
Joxgirl
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: Loving every crazy day with my DS in CA and UT.

Post by Joxgirl »

Hello. What s sweet little face she has. Enjoy that tiny little girl as I feel mine got big soooo fast. Hope to see lots of pictures of her.
Cheers 🍻 :pint:
Saralee
Rogue (Dutch Shepherd) 2 years old
Joachimstaler @ IG