New member. Introducing Eos

For our new members to introduce themselves
RSmead
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: My name is Robert Smead, I have been looking into a shepherd for a few months now and when I went to a shelter hoping to find a GSD I fell in love with a 9 m/o that I believe to be a DS

New member. Introducing Eos

Post by RSmead »

413C118F-9E78-45EF-98D9-390777FA3504.jpeg
413C118F-9E78-45EF-98D9-390777FA3504.jpeg (231.62 KiB) Viewed 2456 times
good evening all! My name is Robert Smead and I live outside of Houston Texas. I recently went to a shelter looking for a GSD and fell in love with a dog that I fully believe to be a Dutchie. I was looking for a dog to help my mental state as I’ve been going through a depression and she just reeled me right in. Her name is Eos, coming from Greek mythology. Eos was a titaness and was the bringer of the sun and new beginnings. This dog is a new beginning for me and I can’t wait to see what kind of life we help each other build.
Robert - The pack; Raven - Labrador mix (Part Time), Eos DS pupper (full time)
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Re: New member. Introducing Eos

Post by centrop67 »

Welcome to the forum. Eos is beautiful.
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

How wonderful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Post by centrop67 »

BTW - Thanks for rescuing - I did the same thing looking for a GSD in the shelter and ended up here.
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
Joxgirl
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: Loving every crazy day with my DS in CA and UT.

Post by Joxgirl »

Awwww what a great Rescue.
Saralee
Rogue (Dutch Shepherd) 2 years old
Joachimstaler @ IG
GypsyTheDS
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: Me n my girls, Gypsy and Nala, live in Georgia. Gypsy was found as a neglected and abused stray. A Dutch Shepherd mix. She is now healthy and happy as part of our family. Nala came to us from a Craigslist ad at a year old. A tall and lanky German Shepherd/lab mix.

Post by GypsyTheDS »

Welcome Robert and Eos!!!
Aimee, Gypsy (DS) & Nala (GSD/lab)
RSmead
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: My name is Robert Smead, I have been looking into a shepherd for a few months now and when I went to a shelter hoping to find a GSD I fell in love with a 9 m/o that I believe to be a DS

Post by RSmead »

Hey all! Thanks for the warm welcome and it’s great to meet you all! Sorry I haven’t been on I’ve been working with this sweetheart for the past few days. She’s about 95% on “hier” as long as I am the one calling her lol but we’re about 50/50 on “Sitz”. We’re going to a schutzhund club tomorrow where we will be introduced to obedience and tracking! What fun!
Robert - The pack; Raven - Labrador mix (Part Time), Eos DS pupper (full time)
Panchovilla
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Retired software engineer, now volunteer. I have a one year old Dutchie named Burt. He’s training in sports, dock diving, and therapy. He gives me new purpose and I love the rambunctious lil-big guy.

Post by Panchovilla »

Thank for the forever home for Eos. She’s beautiful 😊. She won’t let you isolate, that’s for sure. She’ll want to be by your side.
Burt-Da-Flurt