Derp dog

Your home for general discussion. Don't know where to post? Try here first.
TimL_168
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.

Derp dog

Post by TimL_168 »

I see there's a "smarty pants"contest. How about a Weird stuff my dog does contest?
Endeavor spent almost five minutes this morning savagely barking at a bowl of potpourri. :yernuts:
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
k9lexi
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: Over the past 25 years I shared my life with a Rott, two Akitas, and a Shepherd/Husky mix. I now have my first Dutch Shepherd. Lexi was born in early September 2014. She is great in so many different ways but I could use advice from some been there done that DS owners.

Re: Derp dog

Post by k9lexi »

That potpourri can be vicious!
karenz
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: My name is Karen and I have a dutch shepherd, Xander, born 6/14/13. He is my second dutch shepherd. My first was Rawly. Even though Xander is my second I still have a lot to learn. That is why I'm here, to learn, get advice, and meet people who love these guys as much as I do.

Post by karenz »

Hahaha. I can picture what this would have looked like. It's so funny the things they choose to deem an enemy.
Karen & Xander
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Post by centrop67 »

A little while ago one of the members started a thread specifically for this sort of thing. Every now and then it pops back up on the radar, and it's 5 pages long.

Anecdotes from the WEIRD, WILD, WONDERFUL WORLD of our DS

This is the introduction:
This is an experiment to see if we can have an on-going thread of anecdotes - a compendium of the charming eccentricities of our Dutch Shepherds and their mixed cousins [ DingaRoo and Tyson - are you reading this?].

Anyway, Radar went nuts turning in circles and barking at the aluminum awning last night as the rain clambered down on it. He's never done that for the rain, though he does bark at any birds walking on top of it.
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
TimL_168
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.

Post by TimL_168 »

[quote="centrop67"]A little while ago one of the members started a thread specifically for this sort of thing. Every now and then it pops back up on the radar, and it's 5 pages long.

Anecdotes from the WEIRD, WILD, WONDERFUL WORLD of our DS

I remembered about that after I posted last night. I'm sure I'll be adding to it before too long. En's a bit of a goof.
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor