Can I still hang out here if I let my wife talk me into a Mal instead of a Dutchie?

Your home for general discussion. Don't know where to post? Try here first.
Tennessee3
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: Nicholas or Nick, doesn't matter to me.

Can I still hang out here if I let my wife talk me into a Mal instead of a Dutchie?

Post by Tennessee3 »

Mea culpa guys but the wife got pissed about the price of the breeder I wanted and went and found an awesome local Mal breeder, dads a Nero van de annahenhof son,

Anyways, to avoid pitchforks & tar and feathering.. here's some picks of my boy pick him up the 27th. (Side note, I'm a public accounting auditor, which is why I haven't been on here at all for the last couple months. And won't be on much for another couple weeks, missed talkin to you guys & gals! Hope everyone and their pups are doing well!!)

Nicholas

Millie WLGSD in training for Schutzhund 5/27/17 & Grendel KNPV lines Malinois same + PP work 2/15/18

...... Mals are tan dutchies, right?

https://www.instagram.com/nick_millie_and_grendel/
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Re: Can I still hang out here if I let my wife talk me into a Mal instead of a Dutchie?

Post by Dutchringgirl »

well................since you posted such adorable puppy pics, Ill give you a pass :lol: :lol:

But It really would not have mattered :wtg: So adorable. You will have the same problems we have but more :yernuts: Mals dont have the "Off Button" that the DS has so stock up :pint: :pint: :pint:
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
Tennessee3
Green Dog

Re: Can I still hang out here if I let my wife talk me into a Mal instead of a Dutchie?

Post by Tennessee3 »

spartan wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:07 am I like , how much ?
1k. not bad.

The other was 2k plus 500 for shipping, not an unreasonable price by any means but still quite a bit.
Nicholas

Millie WLGSD in training for Schutzhund 5/27/17 & Grendel KNPV lines Malinois same + PP work 2/15/18

Tennessee3
Green Dog

Post by Tennessee3 »

Dutchringgirl wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:25 pm well................since you posted such adorable puppy pics, Ill give you a pass :lol: :lol:

But It really would not have mattered :wtg: So adorable. You will have the same problems we have but more :yernuts: Mals dont have the "Off Button" that the DS has so stock up :pint: :pint: :pint:
When you get a chance would you let me know where that is on my GSD, it seems to have disappeared or moved since she turned 1 :lol: :pint:
Nicholas

Joxgirl
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: Loving every crazy day with my DS in CA and UT.

Post by Joxgirl »

Awwwwww thank you Lisa for giving him the pass. That pup is cute.
Saralee
Rogue (Dutch Shepherd) 2 years old
Joachimstaler @ IG
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

Joxgirl wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:38 am Awwwwww thank you Lisa for giving him the pass. That pup is cute.
:trophy:
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage