Bark Box

Your home for general discussion. Don't know where to post? Try here first.
Joxgirl
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: Loving every crazy day with my DS in CA and UT.

Bark Box

Post by Joxgirl »

Ok, I fell into the pool of gotta have... bought a Bark Box. The picture shows GS and Crazy Mals. Hoping the toys stand up to at least a weekend. I will let you all know if the $40 dollars was worth it. Don’t tell Rogue any of this. It’s her Birthday Surprise. Celebrating number 2 on the 30th of April.
I got a new job and told my boss I can’t work that day,....how’s that for dedication?
Saralee
Rogue (Dutch Shepherd) 2 years old
Joachimstaler @ IG
borellar15
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Living in Austin, Texas with our dogs Zoey(DS), Henry (DS) and Tripper(labX). In college, I worked as a Handler and Assistant Manager of a training and daycare facility for 3 years where I've handled many working dogs. For the past 2 years I have been training Zoey and Henry and we have made some tremendous progress together.

Re: Bark Box

Post by borellar15 »

Hope you got the super chewer one. I cancelled ours cause Zoey would just rip the toys up and leave that damn white fuzz all over the place.
Image Image
Alex - Zoey(DS), Henry (DS), Tripper Lab mix. Austin, Texas
Joxgirl
Working Dog

Post by Joxgirl »

borellar15 wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:59 pm Hope you got the super chewer one. I cancelled ours cause Zoey would just rip the toys up and leave that damn white fuzz all over the place.
It’s supposed to be for our breed of beast. We will see.
Saralee
Joachimstaler @ IG
Brindle Lake Dog
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: This is my first Dutchie. I’ve trained field trial labs and a Malinois in IPO. Lost my Mal to cancer at age 11 and wasn’t really looking for a pup yet.
I got a call from my old training director letting me know he had just the pup for me: A Dutchie...
It just sort of happened and now I have a brindle Fur Missile living with me. His name is Jaguar; Jag for short.

Post by Brindle Lake Dog »

Looking forward to a full review ;)
Joxgirl
Working Dog

Post by Joxgirl »

I hope it’s all that I’m hoping it to be. Not much lasts long with Rogue. I will definitely give reviews.
Saralee
Joachimstaler @ IG
Mark77
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Own a Mal and a Dutchie.

Post by Mark77 »

I buy the jumbo elk antlers, not side cut type for chew toys and also of course kongs.
Joxgirl
Working Dog

Post by Joxgirl »

Rogue loves elk antlers
Saralee
Joachimstaler @ IG
Joxgirl
Working Dog

Post by Joxgirl »

I paid $40 for the box. Got two toys, 2 bag of snacks and 2 jerky type snacks. All are made in USA. The toys look like they will stand up to strong chewing. Rogue is very interested in the toys. It was her birthday and we have an extra dog overnight to celebrate. They are constantly playing together so after I take him home, we can focus on Rogues toys. I will give you more info then.
Saralee
Joachimstaler @ IG