Dutch breeders in USA and info FCI/KNVG

Your home for general discussion. Don't know where to post? Try here first.
Marjolein
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)

Re: Dutch breeders in USA and info FCI/KNVG

Post by Marjolein »

Hi, someone used my name :dssmile:

Jimmy (fonds de guelle) has a nice litter coming up with FCI papers and KNPV blood in it.
The dogs that will be born with me will be nice for medium-sport. They will do very well in tracking, agility, obedience, and medium in schutzhund ring. The mal is brave, my female is too soft for KNPV/Ring, Schutzhund is also at the top of her ability ;) Some pups of her previous litter are doing well in Schutzhund though. All do very well in tracking.
So if you are looking for a top ring dog, go for a frenchie ;)
And check health status of the dogs! In Holland X-ray is not obligatory, but everyone does it, so always ask, no x-ray = bad news ;)
Jbou
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: I'm a person who is rally working hard with our dogs in many sports: Oddience, conformation, Sch, agility and Rally-O.
I breed standard schnauzer around 20 years.
I, also , work with my 4lbs pomeranian girl in those same activities.
I dream about a Dutch dog since a saw them in France in a frind house.

Post by Jbou »

hello,

thank you for all your advises.
I'm real "green" in DS not in the dog world but I have always something to learn :-)

I'm in touch with Mr. Cazalas for a pup from his upcoming litter, will see.
The biggest problem with "frenchie DS" in France regulation for pup exportation ! GGGGRRRRRRRR

I'm not use to go on Forum but I have to told that your Forum and the french one are really helpful and honnest.

All advises are welcome.

Josée
Anubis
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I currently have 3 dogs - Akita, Dand and Doberman, all rescues. I am considering to get a 4th WORKING LINE dog earliest next year and are considering the following breed: Malinois or Dutch Shepherd. Articles would only give a general view, but none of the day to day life with a DS. I am joining this forum to have a good understanding of the breed.

Post by Anubis »

Hi Jbou,
I am new to this forum and your concern in 2011 caught my attention because I am looking for my next pup, and highly considering a DS, Mal or GSD. I am giving myself until fall of next year the earliest before I get a pup. It will give me sufficient time to do my homework, observe the litters from the breeding pair that some of the breeders suggested would fit my lifestyle well.
I was wondering if you were able to get your DS? I am looking at a LeDobry line, which according to the breeder is PUREBRED and FCI registered. And from the description of the breeder, is high in protection, fast like a Malinois with a good off switch...
Can you please let me know if you were finally able to get one and from which kennel?
Anubis
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I currently have 3 dogs - Akita, Dand and Doberman, all rescues. I am considering to get a 4th WORKING LINE dog earliest next year and are considering the following breed: Malinois or Dutch Shepherd. Articles would only give a general view, but none of the day to day life with a DS. I am joining this forum to have a good understanding of the breed.

Post by Anubis »

Josee,
I know my post is almost 2 years from when you post yours.
We share the same interest as far as activities are concerned. Just want to know if you found your breeder?
Thanks,
Anubis
Anubis
Just Whelped

Post by Anubis »

vneerland wrote:Names like Fonds de Gueule, McKallahan, Havrevingens, LeDobry come to mind.
Their lines are FCI, but with KNPV dogs mixed in, some openly, others not.
Hi,
You got my attention here..
when you say mixed with KNPV dogs, does that mean they have Mal mix in their DS to attain the High drive level?

Thanks.