Willow, now..

Have a photo you want to share?
zalzous1976
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Hi! I'm from the Philippines and my Dutch Shepherd's name is Willow. I registered in the forums to learn more about the breed and meet knowledgeable individuals in the field of working dogs.

Willow, now..

Post by zalzous1976 »

Recently took a photo of my DS named Willow..She's the one at the top..
Attachments
Willow
Willow
Willow.jpg (51.47 KiB) Viewed 2075 times
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Re: Willow, now..

Post by Dutchringgirl »

HA all is see is a black shadow and pink tongue !
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
johninny
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: DS and Mal foster newly approved aug'12 by NADSR and ABMCR. high-functioning Autistic in nyc/hamptons in my 60's. Rescued the smartest dog i had ever seen off nyc street in 2000. Tracedog's intelligence exceeded by multiples my judgement that day. My first [and only as of 10/2012] dog turned out to be a DS, perhaps with a touch of something else, but attention to detail, behavioral traits, and physical habits, movement, and skill identical to DS. But MUCH more intellectual ability. supremely confident in all settings, fearless, very outgoing and social with people and friendly with dogs. Seldom apart in over 12 years, Trace Dog was the most important relationship of my adult life; he was my partner. He died july17,2012. i am dying without him. www.youtube.com/tracesobaka www.dogster.com/dogs/637612

Post by johninny »

she likes to be at the highest point - at the best strategic post - like my old TraceDog
John & DS rscus TRACE DOG,99-12; fstr7yoCain,8-9/12; Xander(3/12)11/12-2/13; SAKIMA (b.4/12)from11/12; TxXANDER (b.2/13)from5/13; direct from CherCar: TRACER (b.5/4/13). http://www.youtube.com/sakimadoggy http://www.youtube.com/tracesobaka
zalzous1976
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Hi! I'm from the Philippines and my Dutch Shepherd's name is Willow. I registered in the forums to learn more about the breed and meet knowledgeable individuals in the field of working dogs.

Post by zalzous1976 »

Dutchringgirl wrote:HA all is see is a black shadow and pink tongue !
Sorry for the dark quality photo..
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

No, I wasnt complaining LOL Its a great picture. I love how they are so dark, and Ninja like. Thalie is the same way. I cant ever find her because she blends in with the shadows.
ImageImage
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dutchringgirl »

zalzouse, can you please make a signature so we know who you are and where you are from? Thanks
ImageImage
zalzous1976
Just Whelped

Post by zalzous1976 »

Dutchringgirl wrote:No, I wasnt complaining LOL Its a great picture. I love how they are so dark, and Ninja like. Thalie is the same way. I cant ever find her because she blends in with the shadows.
Ah ok I thought you didnt appreciate the picture quality=) Dutchringgirl, I already have the signature setting turned ON. I'm from the Philippines ma'am.
Highway0311
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Currently looking into Dutch shepherds.
Semper Fidelis

Post by Highway0311 »

Looks like fun. Willow the Ninja Dutch.
Currently looking into getting a Dutchie.
racingiron1
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: Hilde is a rescue that we suspect is at least partially Dutch Shepherd.

Post by racingiron1 »

I'm imagining a criminal sneaking into that room on a dark night, then suddenly catching a glimpse of that big tongue high up on the wall and whispering to himself, "What IS that?" Then a deep voice murmers, "I'm bat-dog!"
:dsangry:
Eric, Elizabeth, & Hilde
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dutchringgirl »

zalzous1976 wrote:
Dutchringgirl wrote:No, I wasnt complaining LOL Its a great picture. I love how they are so dark, and Ninja like. Thalie is the same way. I cant ever find her because she blends in with the shadows.
Ah ok I thought you didnt appreciate the picture quality=) Dutchringgirl, I already have the signature setting turned ON. I'm from the Philippines ma'am.
Thats great that the signature setting is on, It would be great to write something in it so on all of your post we can see your name.
ImageImage
Highway0311
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Currently looking into Dutch shepherds.
Semper Fidelis

Post by Highway0311 »

You should submit the photo to this months photo contest.
Currently looking into getting a Dutchie.