Theme for September 2014: Solve

Monthly Photo Contest
icvanstra
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: .
Location: Broad Ripple - the coolest part of Indianapolis - sometimes Amersfoort

Post by icvanstra »

The photo contest is coming out of hiatus. Work got out of control and doing even things like managing the photo contest was put on the back burner for awhile. This month I used a random verb generator to get the theme.

----

---

The usual rules:

1) Submit only one photo.
2) By submitting the photo you are stating you have rights to the photo
3) Please put the canine's name in your post
4) contest will be open until around the end of the month - voting will begin sometime after that.
5) Please have a Dutch Shepherd in the photo.
Eric
  • - Cino vom Foxtal
    - Abigail NORML de Weijer (over the bridge)
    - Hannah the DS wanna be (over the bridge)
Highway0311
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Currently looking into Dutch shepherds.
Semper Fidelis

Re: Theme for September 2014: Solve

Post by Highway0311 »

ImageMDH-1976Sniper by Highway0311, on Flickr

I believe this is within the guidelines. Sniper is his name.
Currently looking into getting a Dutchie.
johninny
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: DS and Mal foster newly approved aug'12 by NADSR and ABMCR. high-functioning Autistic in nyc/hamptons in my 60's. Rescued the smartest dog i had ever seen off nyc street in 2000. Tracedog's intelligence exceeded by multiples my judgement that day. My first [and only as of 10/2012] dog turned out to be a DS, perhaps with a touch of something else, but attention to detail, behavioral traits, and physical habits, movement, and skill identical to DS. But MUCH more intellectual ability. supremely confident in all settings, fearless, very outgoing and social with people and friendly with dogs. Seldom apart in over 12 years, Trace Dog was the most important relationship of my adult life; he was my partner. He died july17,2012. i am dying without him. www.youtube.com/tracesobaka www.dogster.com/dogs/637612

Post by johninny »

well, i have not come up with anything better captured in photos since i posted my crew under ''solve'' in the photo section, so here is my favorite of their raccoon campaign. [ my favorite of all those posted pics was the first of Tracer trying to taunt the others into chasing him, but how to get the raccoon down out of the tree fits this month's theme better.]

so here are XANDER [barking] and TRACER [standing] trying to solve the problem of too much impenetrable space between them and a baby raccoon [ for 2 days! ].
Attachments
XANDER & TRACER [ barking & standing ] trying to convince baby raccoon just to meet with them
XANDER & TRACER [ barking & standing ] trying to convince baby raccoon just to meet with them
20140513083731(70)(1).jpg (61.06 KiB) Viewed 3790 times
John & DS rscus TRACE DOG,99-12; fstr7yoCain,8-9/12; Xander(3/12)11/12-2/13; SAKIMA (b.4/12)from11/12; TxXANDER (b.2/13)from5/13; direct from CherCar: TRACER (b.5/4/13). http://www.youtube.com/sakimadoggy http://www.youtube.com/tracesobaka
Highway0311
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Currently looking into Dutch shepherds.
Semper Fidelis

Post by Highway0311 »

Vote?
Currently looking into getting a Dutchie.
Allpurposek9
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Hi I'm a dog trainer and breeder in florida

Post by Allpurposek9 »

My stud Mido KNPV ph1 At www.allpurposek-9.com
Attachments
Stud dog Mido
Stud dog Mido