Starting January 1, 2016 the Photo Contest Returns to the Dutch Shepherd Forum.
1. Photo must have Dutch Shepherd in it.
2. One photo per member per monthly contest.
3. You must own the rights to the photo you enter.
4. In the event of a tie, the first photo submitted wins.
5. Admin (Centrop67) has final say.
6. By entering the contest you agree to these rules.
How it works
* On the 1st of the month the entry thread will be opened.
* You have until the 15th to post your entry.
* On the 16th the voting thread will be opened.
* After ~12pm EST on the last day of the month the votes will be tallied and a winner will be announced.
There's a new section at the top of the forum that will display the latest winning Photo. The photo will be re-sized to fit the area of the page.
PHOTO CONTEST - March Theme is Classy-> Vote Here
|February Photo of the Month|
Pictured: Karma and Kannon
Submitted by: Wes Thompson
Protection Mode in a Blackout
What's the buzz on DNA Tests?
This should be read by everyone
How To Select/Research a Breeder
Other brindle breeds
Please take a moment
to complete the
Photo Contest Survey
Did you know you can embed YouTube
videos in your posts? Instructions Here
|Just registered? Read This.||Click Here for the forum Facebook page.|
Monthly Photo Contest
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1495
- Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:42 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Accidental DS rescuer. Human companion to Radar and Leela. Owner of the site, looking to make this the top site for information and discussion on Dutch Shepherds.
- Location: Cutler Bay, FL, USA