Just registered? Read This
Submissiveness
This should be read by everyone
Columns and Rows in your posts?
Photo Uploads - Updated Instructions
Latest K9 Products Series - Suppliers
How To Select/Research a Breeder
Other breeds that may be the source of your brindle dog

This forum has a Facebook page. Click here and like the page to stay up to date with all the latest activity.
Did you know you can embed YouTube videos in your posts? Instructions Here

Voting - October 2016

Monthly Photo Contest

Do you want Endeavor (Spooky) or a collage of past winners displayed in November?

Endeavor
17%
The Collage
83%

Total votes: 6

centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Human companion to Radar and Leela

Voting - October 2016

Post by centrop67 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:32 pm

Okay, so I am running a little late on this one...

I was out of town on business last week, and even though it seems like there was no entries, TimL actually emailed me an entry. He's not fully satisfied with the results, so I put together a collage of the past 8 winners (and Radar of course). I will give the members the choice of whether Endeavor's photo or the collage are featured during the month of November.

Michael
The pack -> Radar (DS), Leela (Mal?), and Karen (Human) - Cutler Bay, FL USA
RIP: Tequila and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

TimL_168
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Hi,
Short and sweet here- I'm a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. I'm looking for a more energetic dog that had the same intelligence and trainability. I'm interested in advice, opinions, and a place to share experiences.

Re: Voting - October 2016

Post by TimL_168 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:14 am

behold the magical powers of Kyocera's photo editing software. In my defense, this was a whim. The other idea I had for a spooky picture didn't work out at all. I'm voting collage-2016 :-\
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor

k9lexi
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: Over the past 25 years I shared my life with a Rott, two Akitas, and a Shepherd/Husky mix. I now have my first Dutch Shepherd. Lexi was born in early September 2014. She is great in so many different ways but I could use advice from some been there done that DS owners.

Post by k9lexi » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:24 am

This year has flown by!

centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Human companion to Radar and Leela

Post by centrop67 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:33 pm

BTW: The November theme is "Good Doggy". Because all our dogs are good doggies, I hope this theme doesn't prove as difficult as the October theme.
Michael
The pack -> Radar (DS), Leela (Mal?), and Karen (Human) - Cutler Bay, FL USA
RIP: Tequila and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

k9lexi
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: Over the past 25 years I shared my life with a Rott, two Akitas, and a Shepherd/Husky mix. I now have my first Dutch Shepherd. Lexi was born in early September 2014. She is great in so many different ways but I could use advice from some been there done that DS owners.

Post by k9lexi » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:33 am

I like the spooky theme. Surprised more didi.not enter. For next year, what about if spooky was run in September vote and posted for month of October ?