Live PD

Did you see a Dutch Shepherd somewhere? Out in public? On Television? In a movie?
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Live PD

Post by centrop67 »

K9 Flex
20170721_215959.jpg
20170721_215959.jpg (762.75 KiB) Viewed 5087 times
Anyone else watching this show?
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
TimL_168
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.

Re: Live PD

Post by TimL_168 »

They talked about it on the morning radio show up here earlier this week, but I haven't had a chance to check it out.
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
Joxgirl
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: Loving every crazy day with my DS in CA and UT.

Post by Joxgirl »

I love watching it. I also love Cops and police pursuits. Bring out the K9 and I'm glued to the screen. Have been that way for years.
Saralee
Rogue (Dutch Shepherd) 2 years old
Joachimstaler @ IG
Duke
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: I'm Keith, 28 years old born and raised outside Chicago. I adopted Duke, the Dutch Shepherd from a Chicago foster based rescue. Duke had an unfortunate first 2 months of his upbringing but he's been a prince around here ever since.

Healthy, happy, energetic, and super social.

Post by Duke »

Joxgirl wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:27 pm I love watching it. I also love Cops and police pursuits. Bring out the K9 and I'm glued to the screen. Have been that way for years.
Me too! Always... I spend all day watching police k9 takedowns on youtube
Joxgirl
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: Loving every crazy day with my DS in CA and UT.

Post by Joxgirl »

Duke wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:04 pm
Joxgirl wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:27 pm I love watching it. I also love Cops and police pursuits. Bring out the K9 and I'm glued to the screen. Have been that way for years.
Me too! Always... I spend all day watching police k9 takedowns on youtube
NOOOOOOOOO why did you tell me that? New Obsession headed my way
Saralee
Rogue (Dutch Shepherd) 2 years old
Joachimstaler @ IG
DaHawaiianDS
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: Proud owner of Kapena (DS), Shorty (Senior Dachshund), and Ember (dsh cat)

Post by DaHawaiianDS »

We all watch Live PD at our house. Flex is a champ! It was funny because last week we were watching with Kapena and suddenly the Dutchie FB group I'm in blew up with photos of ppl watching it with their dogs. Lol!
Proud Pack Mama of Shorty (Doxie, IVDD Senior), Ember (DSH Dilute calico once feral), and Kapena (DS puppers, snarky back talker extraordinaire)
Duke
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: I'm Keith, 28 years old born and raised outside Chicago. I adopted Duke, the Dutch Shepherd from a Chicago foster based rescue. Duke had an unfortunate first 2 months of his upbringing but he's been a prince around here ever since.

Healthy, happy, energetic, and super social.

Post by Duke »

DaHawaiianDS wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:59 am We all watch Live PD at our house. Flex is a champ! It was funny because last week we were watching with Kapena and suddenly the Dutchie FB group I'm in blew up with photos of ppl watching it with their dogs. Lol!
:lol: :lol: