Dutch Shepherds in the News (September 2017)

Did you see a Dutch Shepherd somewhere? Out in public? On Television? In a movie?
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Dutch Shepherds in the News (September 2017)

Post by centrop67 »

Viper Retires From Law Enforcement
Story Link
The Journal-News wrote:During his career, he was responsible for several meth arrests, had numerous successful tracks and was often paged out to other law enforcement agencies, including the South Central Illinois Drug Task Force.

In retirement, Viper will become a pet for the Roach family, and will not be replaced at the sheriff's office.
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Re: Dutch Shepherds in the News (September 2017)

Post by centrop67 »

K-9 Ruthie ready to police Holland streets
Story Link
hollandsentinel.com wrote:Ruthie, a Dutch shepherd, is the newest K-9 to join the four-unit K-9 team in Holland. She is 2 1/2 years old, and comes from Mexico City. Ruthie takes the place of Officer Joel Reimink’s former K-9 partner, Niki, who had to retire for medical reasons earlier this year.
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
Debbiejakas1
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: nepHew owner of dutch shepherd puppy. Want to know all I can about the breed.

Re: Dutch Shepherds in the News (September 2017)

Post by Debbiejakas1 »

My little dutch shepherd is all of 4 months and is quite a hand full. So very smart. Enjoyed reading your story.