En's new thing

TimL_168
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.

En's new thing

Post by TimL_168 »

Two weeks ago, I had Endeavor bring her collar to me so we could go outside. It took me two tries for her to get the word "collar" associated with her collar, which is, obviously associated with everything good in life.
Skip a week or more. For the past two days, she's been bringing me her collar from the top of her crate. The first time I was a little surprised, but she's been pacing for ten minutes or so. That's usually her way of communicating that she needs to go. Last night I was in the basement when I heard her above me rearing up and dragging the buckle across the plastic. Paws hit the floor, raced to the stairs and down to me. She stood in front of me and pranced. I just looked at her. After a moment, she spit her collar out at my feet from three feet away and gave me a huffing little grumble-bark. This dog is awesome.
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Re: En's new thing

Post by centrop67 »

Who trained who?
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers