Breeders in the Pacific NW?

Puppies! We all love our puppies.
Lucy
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: From the Pacific NW! Dog loving equestrian. I grew up with a German Shepherd and have been hanging on to my dream of owning another for years, then stumbled upon the Dutch Shepherd... hmm..

Breeders in the Pacific NW?

Post by Lucy »

Hi there- I'm looking for breeder recommendations. I would prefer the PNW so that I can visit the kennel, meet the breeder and parents, etc, but am open to suggestions elsewhere if the breeder has a great reputation! Thank you!
Tripmomma
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: My family welcomed our first DSD 12/14. I have shown GSD's and APBT's in conformation, my goal is to have more of a working interest with our Dutchie. My husband and I have 4 young children, Kitsune adores them. Kitsune has begun IPO training, we hope to get her BH in 2016. We are in love with this breed and have plans to import a male pup soon.

Re: Breeders in the Pacific NW?

Post by Tripmomma »

We have a pup from De las Flores kennels in Rochester, WA....we are very happy with the breeders, their dogs and our pup. http://delasfloreskennel.com/index.html
~*~Katrina~*~
Kitsune de las Flores 10/14
asheleylane
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: Asheley Winters, have had Dutch Shepherds for 12+ years!

Re: Breeders in the Pacific NW?

Post by asheleylane »

I will be moving to Washinton very soon, definitely before our next litter!