Pitbull Lily CGC

Obedience (non-protection) discussion. We have broken the two apart.
rileynlilyspeople
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Proud parents of a dutchie and pitbull, don't have time for much else :-)

Pitbull Lily CGC

Post by rileynlilyspeople »

Lily, our little pittie, Riley's big sister, passed her CGC test last night :P . A lot of hard work, blood, sweat and tears went into it, but we did it. We are a proud as can be. We hope to start our therapy team certification next year. One day our little girl Riley will join her and we will have a house of good canine citizens.
Marc, Michelle and Bella
Sometimes proud parents of:
Dutch Riley
I'm sure she's from a fine old Dutch line 'cause she understands no English
and
Pitbull Lily CGC
Who just chooses not to listen
Schlussdibusti
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I adopted a DS

Re: Pitbull Lily CGC

Post by Schlussdibusti »

Congratulations!
Eva & Marco BH
Jupiter, Florida
Christie M
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: Love my striped beasts.

Post by Christie M »

Congrats!
Christie Meyer
http://www.northwoodsk9.com
http://www.dutchshepherdrescue.org
http://www.thunderhawkcanine.com

Be proud of the things that you have taught your dog. Be humbled and grateful for all of the things that your dog has taught you. - Unknown
felixone123
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: Rescued our first DS male on Dec 27, 2011. Approx 4 yrs. Rescued from NADSR. His name is Odin. Adopted a 2nd DS from NADSR June 27, 2012. Kai - 6 months.

Post by felixone123 »

:stickman: :wtg:
Barbara, Odin & Kai
leih merigian
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: Had a GSD, am getting a DS puppy in a few weeks. Compete in agility, obedience, and cross train in tons of stuff. Found out about this site from the DS Rescue yahoo list.

Post by leih merigian »

Way to go!!
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
feraloup
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Artist, Mother, Equestrienne, Educator, Homesteader wannabe, dog-lover. Not counting my current DS, I have had 2 GSDs and 3 rescued mixed-breeds. All of these dogs were rescues, except for my childhood GSD, who was a gift from my parents when I was 7, and my current DS who I bartered artwork for from the breeder. Maiyou, one of my current dogs, is a Pitbull/New Guinea Singing Dog of 13 years old. Still very active and "Young" in nature. I now also have a DS named Mokume, (pronounced "Moh-koo-meh") or "Moko" for short. Newest member of our pack is Freyja, a random mixed hound I rescued during a horseback trip in the middle of a state forest.

Post by feraloup »

Yayyy! Big congrats and applause! :)

My rottie/pit, Cedar was a certified therapy dog! So rewarding to do, and he excelled at it, it was truly a calling for him. I'm sure Lily will be great. :)

Good on you for working toward such a worthy goal and for knocking down the CGC milestone on your way!
Autumn Dufresne

"If you talk to the animals they will talk with you and you will know each other. If you do not talk to them you will not know them, and what you do not know, you will fear. What one fears, one destroys." ~Chief Dan George
Brindle
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: Loving life in Oregon with some AMAZING Dutch Shepherds !

UWP Vrijheid's Force IPO3 (x5), FH2, AD, TDX, OSP, L2C, CGC, CD, APR1, TDU, NW3-C, NW3-E, NW3-V, NW3-I, NW3 Elite, ELT1, NA, NF, L3I, TG-N, TN-N, NAJ, VCD1, CSL1- F, CSL1-H, ELT2, L1E, CA, L2E, ELT3, ELT-CH, L3V, K9 Blood Donor
Vrijheid's Qahlua (Vodka) IPO3, L2I, L3C, NW3V, NW3C, NW3E. NW3I, L3E, NJP, NAP, OFP, NW3 Elite, L2V, TD
Van Kracht's Absolut Fury ( youngster in training )

Post by Brindle »

Congratulations !!!
Great teamwork !
:trophy:
UWP Vrijheid's Force IPO3,FH2,AD,TDX,OSP,L2C,CGC,CD,APR1,TDU,NA,NF,L3I,TG-N,TN-N,NAJ,VCD1,CSL1-F,CSL1-H,L1E,CA,L2E, ELT-CH,L3V

Vrijheid's Qahlua IPO3,L2I,L3CI,L3E,NJP,NAP,OFP,NW3 Elite,L2V,TD

Van Kracht's Absolut Fury ( in training )
Marjolein
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)

Post by Marjolein »

Congratulations! :wtg: