Evidence of Evil in the World

centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Evidence of Evil in the World

Post by centrop67 »

Puppy Mills are creating 501.3c "Rescue" organizations to skirt growing city ordinances that require pet shops to not sell puppy mill puppies.

I even found an article that said some rescue organizations are actually buying puppy mill puppies to sell.

I haven't validated the sources of these stories, but if true, I am disgusted.
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
oddbird
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: I recently adopted a rescue that we have been told is a shepherd of some sort. He has totally disrupted our lives and I am loving every minute of it!

Re: Evidence of Evil in the World

Post by oddbird »

That breaks my heart. There has to be some way to get better vetting for 501(c)(3) registration. I am so ready for puppy mills to be a thing of the past.

I have noticed some rescues (SNAFU being one of them) that go to puppy mill auctions to save specific breeds. I am not sure if that means the puppy mill was shut down by authorities and they are auctioning the “livestock” off or if that just means the breeder is trying to get rid of the poor dogs. My hope is it’s the former and what you’ve heard is just a misinterpretation!
Bird & Henry (Long-hair DS): Figuring out this working dog life together
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
Mark77
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Own a Mal and a Dutchie.

Post by Mark77 »

I saw something in the news recently about dogs being rescued from a forest in Iowa. Tons of dumped dogs in one little forest area. However the rescue organization wanted people to "adopt" from them after paying a fee and other dues to the rescuers- rather than just driving out and rescuing the dogs themselves.
Joxgirl
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: Loving every crazy day with my DS in CA and UT.

Post by Joxgirl »

The beings involved with breeding for puppy mills are not human.
Saralee
Rogue (Dutch Shepherd) 2 years old
Joachimstaler @ IG