is my dog a Dutch Shepard?

Wondering if that new friend you just brought home is a Dutch Shepherd? Post here.
Forum rules
Please read the first post: "Forum Rules and FAQ"
wildrackman
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Hi I'm 52 years old & have had my dog Jette for 9 months. I believe he is a Dutch Shepard but am not sure. I found him at a rescue centre

is my dog a Dutch Shepard?

Post by wildrackman »

Hi
I got my dog from a shelter not knowing exactly what he was. Since then I have been told he may be a Dutch Shepard? I would appreciate some kind responses.
Cameron
wildrackman
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Hi I'm 52 years old & have had my dog Jette for 9 months. I believe he is a Dutch Shepard but am not sure. I found him at a rescue centre

Re: is my dog a Dutch Shepard?

Post by wildrackman »

How do you post a photo?
karenz
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: My name is Karen and I have a dutch shepherd, Xander, born 6/14/13. He is my second dutch shepherd. My first was Rawly. Even though Xander is my second I still have a lot to learn. That is why I'm here, to learn, get advice, and meet people who love these guys as much as I do.

Post by karenz »

Welcome. If you look at the bottom of where you type a post, under preview/submit, click on upload attachment. You can select a pic there and add the file. You may have to resize the pic if it is too big. If so just resize it and save it in a file, then browse that file when you click upload attachment. I have to do this for all my pics. I'm looking forward to seeing your pics.
Karen & Xander
Mobil
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Rescued a dumped DS puppy from the freeway and found his littermate in a nearby shelter two weeks later.

Post by Mobil »

What Karen said. Alternatively, you could save them to photobucket or imgur or similar photo hosting site, then just post the img link.
Dusty,

Mobil & Turbo (4/14, probably DS)