August Photo of the Month Winner
Theme: Hiking
Pictured: Ten
Submitted by: DebiAndTen
Hiking Love

September Theme is Training
Just registered? Read This.

Attention New Members: If you sign up and don't receive an activation email right away, send an email to Centrop67 at gmail, and I will activate you manually.

Featured Topics
To DS, or not to DS?
What's the buzz on DNA Tests?
A Malaherd?
Submissiveness
This should be read by everyone
How To Select/Research a Breeder
Other brindle breeds

Click Here for the forum Image Facebook page.

New option for posting images: Image

Firm Up- For loose stool

Found a great canine related product? Give it a review - good, bad, or meh
borellar15
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: Living in Austin, Texas with our two dogs Zoey(DS) and Tripper(lab mix). In college, I worked as a Handler and Assistant Manager of a training and daycare facility for 3 years where I've handled many working dogs.

Firm Up- For loose stool

Post by borellar15 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:56 pm

So I jus tposted on another topic about this but thought I'd post here as well. As i stated Zoey has a very sensitive stomach and often has a loose stool. Most recently she was kind of stressed out when we left for vacation for a week and our dog sitter had to clean up quite a mess on the last day we were gone. When we get back I called the vet to see if I could pick up some flagyl and he recommended we first try FirmUp before we go to the medications. Firm Up is essentially just ground up dried pumpkin powder and you mix it 1/1 with water. It worked great after a few tsp later she was getting back to solid stools again. Now I just kinda give her a tsp every now and then if her stool seems like its getting a little soft. I would definitely recommend it.
Image Image
Austin, Texas

borellar15
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: Living in Austin, Texas with our two dogs Zoey(DS) and Tripper(lab mix). In college, I worked as a Handler and Assistant Manager of a training and daycare facility for 3 years where I've handled many working dogs.

Re: Firm Up- For loose stool

Post by borellar15 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:58 pm

Image Image
Austin, Texas