Voting - October 2016

Monthly Photo Contest

Do you want Endeavor (Spooky) or a collage of past winners displayed in November?

Endeavor
17%
The Collage
83%

Total votes: 6

centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Voting - October 2016

Post by centrop67 »

Okay, so I am running a little late on this one...

I was out of town on business last week, and even though it seems like there was no entries, TimL actually emailed me an entry. He's not fully satisfied with the results, so I put together a collage of the past 8 winners (and Radar of course). I will give the members the choice of whether Endeavor's photo or the collage are featured during the month of November.

Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
TimL_168
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.

Re: Voting - October 2016

Post by TimL_168 »

behold the magical powers of Kyocera's photo editing software. In my defense, this was a whim. The other idea I had for a spooky picture didn't work out at all. I'm voting collage-2016 :-\
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
k9lexi
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: Over the past 25 years I shared my life with a Rott, two Akitas, and a Shepherd/Husky mix. I now have my first Dutch Shepherd. Lexi was born in early September 2014. She is great in so many different ways but I could use advice from some been there done that DS owners.

Post by k9lexi »

This year has flown by!
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Post by centrop67 »

BTW: The November theme is "Good Doggy". Because all our dogs are good doggies, I hope this theme doesn't prove as difficult as the October theme.
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
k9lexi
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: Over the past 25 years I shared my life with a Rott, two Akitas, and a Shepherd/Husky mix. I now have my first Dutch Shepherd. Lexi was born in early September 2014. She is great in so many different ways but I could use advice from some been there done that DS owners.

Post by k9lexi »

I like the spooky theme. Surprised more didi.not enter. For next year, what about if spooky was run in September vote and posted for month of October ?