Zoey and Tripper!

Have a photo you want to share?
borellar15
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Living in Austin, Texas with our dogs Zoey(DS), Henry (DS) and Tripper(labX). In college, I worked as a Handler and Assistant Manager of a training and daycare facility for 3 years where I've handled many working dogs. For the past 2 years I have been training Zoey and Henry and we have made some tremendous progress together.

Zoey and Tripper!

Post by borellar15 »

I've shared some photos of Zoey, but here are some pics of her with her older pal tripper!
Attachments
zoeyandtrip2.jpg
zoeyandtrip2.jpg (6.58 KiB) Viewed 1822 times
zoeyandtrip.PNG
zoeyandtrip.PNG (28.01 KiB) Viewed 1822 times
zoeyandtrip2.jpg
zoeyandtrip2.jpg (129.18 KiB) Viewed 1826 times
Image Image
Alex - Zoey(DS), Henry (DS), Tripper Lab mix. Austin, Texas
TimL_168
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.

Re: Zoey and Tripper!

Post by TimL_168 »

:wtg:
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
borellar15
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Living in Austin, Texas with our dogs Zoey(DS), Henry (DS) and Tripper(labX). In college, I worked as a Handler and Assistant Manager of a training and daycare facility for 3 years where I've handled many working dogs. For the past 2 years I have been training Zoey and Henry and we have made some tremendous progress together.

Post by borellar15 »

Image Image
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

so adorable
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
borellar15
Training Dog

Post by borellar15 »

Dutchringgirl wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:40 pm so adorable
Thank you!
Image Image