This is where we live:

Have a photo you want to share?
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Re: This is where we live:

Post by Dutchringgirl »

Id work the locks if I could live in the house!
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
ron
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I'm Ron and i have 1 LH bitch called Amirah Veunis for Son Dog, but we call her Saartje.
We also had her dad, Kobus van Oscarli (He was on the calander 3 years ago, in the flowers), but he passed away in 2009 my friend.
I'm more a reader instead of a poster, but now and then you will see some pictures of me, right J.

Greetz Ron

Post by ron »

Jan, don't you have anything to do?
Gosh, what a good explanation, and yes he and his wife lives there, and I could know it, because I was on holiday over there (area) last year.
Jan If you come from Zoutkamp, and before the green bridge with the house on your left site, there is a ditch let your dogs swim in it you will be surprised :whistle:
Jan
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: I like Dutch Shepherddogs, especially the roughcoat. At the moment we have three dogs, two DS (one female who is 10 years and one male who is six months) and one male Laekenois at the age of three. We live in the north of The Netherlands.

Post by Jan »

ron wrote:Jan, don't you have anything to do?
Gosh, what a good explanation, and yes he and his wife lives there, and I could know it, because I was on holiday over there (area) last year. Jan If you come from Zoutkamp, and before the green bridge with the house on your left site, there is a ditch let your dogs swim in it you will be surprised :whistle:
And he didn't bother to surprise us with a visit, probably afraid of our DS?? :dswink"
Did you get surprised Ron? And was it pleasent or not? I think I know what is was. :D :D
I got carried away by my enthousiasm I guess.
kchristy
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: My name is Katrina, I have 1 dutch shepherd name Merlin. He is a handful and keeps things in our house very interesting and fun :)

Post by kchristy »

Beautiful pictures, no wonder our hollandse herders are so perfect :P
Katrina, Soba, & Merlin
Jan
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: I like Dutch Shepherddogs, especially the roughcoat. At the moment we have three dogs, two DS (one female who is 10 years and one male who is six months) and one male Laekenois at the age of three. We live in the north of The Netherlands.

Post by Jan »

And this is how it may look during wintertime, these photo's were taken last year:

Our frozen town:

A view through the old sea lock:

Surrounding landscape:

alspyce
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am in New York State. Got my first DS about 14 years ago (more or less as a rescue- lost her in Nov.). After years of GSD's, and a few dogs of other breeds (Rotti/Beauceron/Ger. Shorthaired Pointer/ Yorkie and my current Jack Russell) I now have another DS, 4mo female, no name yet, tho I have a few in mind.
Also have a horse-old quarter horse mare-32.
Can't wait for all the snow to get gone! Spring is coming too slow this year!

Post by alspyce »

Truly Beautiful!
"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France
Chris Carlton/Lyric
vneerland
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: *

Post by vneerland »

I think you should sell your pictures to your local chamber of commerce (VVV) You truly highlight the best of your region! 8-)
ImageJudith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds Image
Jan
Training Dog

Post by Jan »

Well, I just like to make pictures just for the fun of it, that's enough for me.
ron
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I'm Ron and i have 1 LH bitch called Amirah Veunis for Son Dog, but we call her Saartje.
We also had her dad, Kobus van Oscarli (He was on the calander 3 years ago, in the flowers), but he passed away in 2009 my friend.
I'm more a reader instead of a poster, but now and then you will see some pictures of me, right J.

Greetz Ron

Post by ron »

You took the words right out my mouth Judith.
Postcards from Zoutkamp :wtg:
Sugars Mom
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I adopted a Dutch Shepherd mix (without knowing what she was) from the SPCA here in Victoria BC and am now trying to learn everything I can about this breed. My husband and I work from home most of the time so I thought it was time to get a puppy! We have his 2 boys here half the time and we wanted a nice family dog.

Sugar looks like a miniature Dutch Shepherd with floppy ears, and has every ounce of DS traits in her little body!

I hope to learn from other DS owners and share doggy experiences.

Post by Sugars Mom »

Very nice! Thanks for sharing
Sue (and Sugar)

Marjolein
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)

Post by Marjolein »

Stop it Jan, Holland is full enough as it is, now they ALL want to come over :? :roll:
Jan
Training Dog

Post by Jan »

I'll keep them to myself. ;)
Ron, my pictures aren't half as good as yours.
vneerland
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: *

Post by vneerland »

Jan wrote:I'll keep them to myself. ;)
Ron, my pictures aren't half as good as yours.
Ron takes pretty awesome pics, yes. But I do know your area, and you represent it so wonderfully honest and beautiful, I truly believe you should contact the chamber of commerce and see if they would be interested. You are proud of your region, right? So why not GO for it! 8-)

Happy :sinterklaas: BTW
ImageJudith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds Image
Jan
Training Dog

Post by Jan »

You make me blush.
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

Marjolein wrote:Stop it Jan, Holland is full enough as it is, now they ALL want to come over :? :roll:
darn, I was just about to book a trip :dsrazz:

absolutely beautiful, both your photography and the scenery
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
kchristy
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: My name is Katrina, I have 1 dutch shepherd name Merlin. He is a handful and keeps things in our house very interesting and fun :)

Post by kchristy »

Amazing pics, does make me want to come there lol. Thanks for sharing the pics :)
Katrina, Soba, & Merlin
ron
Just Whelped

Greetz Ron

Post by ron »

vneerland wrote: But I do know your area, and you represent it so wonderfully honest and beautiful, I truly believe you should contact the chamber of commerce and see if they would be interested. You are proud of your region, right? So why not GO for it! 8-)
No Comment :wtg: