They're up!

Have a photo you want to share?
Isis
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: I am a life long dog owner who enjoys dog sports and PPT, I own a Dutch Shepherd, a German Shepherd and a Standard Schnauzer.

They're up!

Post by Isis »

Panzer's ears are up! "I haz big earz!"

Gia and Panzer (Dutch Shepherd)

Jbou
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: I'm a person who is rally working hard with our dogs in many sports: Oddience, conformation, Sch, agility and Rally-O.
I breed standard schnauzer around 20 years.
I, also , work with my 4lbs pomeranian girl in those same activities.
I dream about a Dutch dog since a saw them in France in a frind house.

Re: They're up!

Post by Jbou »

Cool :wtg:
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

look at his cute face!!! " Mom, why are you laughing at me "
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
CaroleBoaz
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am currently the Secretary and Treasurer of the Dutch Shepherd Club of North America. We are the national breed club for Dutch Shepherds, and have the support of the Nederlandse Herdershonden Club in our endeavours to record the Dutch Shepherd breed in the United States and Canada through the American Kennel Club. dscna.com Join us on Facebook.

Post by CaroleBoaz »

Yay! And standing at attention!
leih merigian
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: Had a GSD, am getting a DS puppy in a few weeks. Compete in agility, obedience, and cross train in tons of stuff. Found out about this site from the DS Rescue yahoo list.

Post by leih merigian »

just too freaking cute!
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
Sugars Mom
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I adopted a Dutch Shepherd mix (without knowing what she was) from the SPCA here in Victoria BC and am now trying to learn everything I can about this breed. My husband and I work from home most of the time so I thought it was time to get a puppy! We have his 2 boys here half the time and we wanted a nice family dog.

Sugar looks like a miniature Dutch Shepherd with floppy ears, and has every ounce of DS traits in her little body!

I hope to learn from other DS owners and share doggy experiences.

Post by Sugars Mom »

Awwwww!!
Sue (and Sugar)

Marjolein
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)

Post by Marjolein »

wow! Remember to keep him on leash with stormy weather :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
Lauren
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am a wife, mother of 2 kids, 3 cats, 1 Standard Poodle (10 yrs) and Xena, a Dutch Shepherd Puppy.

Post by Lauren »

Adorable!!!
Lauren from Western NC
Isis
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: I am a life long dog owner who enjoys dog sports and PPT, I own a Dutch Shepherd, a German Shepherd and a Standard Schnauzer.

Post by Isis »

Marjolein wrote:wow! Remember to keep him on leash with stormy weather :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
Hahahaha!! I know what you mean...and when he is out and all business..his ears form a perfect triangle, touching in the middle. lol..what a cone head! :D
Gia and Panzer (Dutch Shepherd)

kchristy
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: My name is Katrina, I have 1 dutch shepherd name Merlin. He is a handful and keeps things in our house very interesting and fun :)

Post by kchristy »

lol so cute!
Katrina, Soba, & Merlin