Christmas/Sinterklass Outtakes

Have a photo you want to share?
leih merigian
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: Had a GSD, am getting a DS puppy in a few weeks. Compete in agility, obedience, and cross train in tons of stuff. Found out about this site from the DS Rescue yahoo list.

Christmas/Sinterklass Outtakes

Post by leih merigian »

A few pictures along the way to our photo contest picture this month:

This is our Christmas tree...I leave it up all year, so the rest of the year it's just a Happy Tree :mrgreen:

Decided to do some outside lights this year...

I managed to get Geyser sihouletted (OMG, how is that spelled anyway?) with a white chair behind her...

Christmas Spooky Eyes!

My long-suffering puppy...
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
vneerland
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: *

Re: Christmas/Sinterklass Outtakes

Post by vneerland »

Love the atmosphere in the 'outside lights' picture. 8-)
ImageJudith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds Image
alspyce
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am in New York State. Got my first DS about 14 years ago (more or less as a rescue- lost her in Nov.). After years of GSD's, and a few dogs of other breeds (Rotti/Beauceron/Ger. Shorthaired Pointer/ Yorkie and my current Jack Russell) I now have another DS, 4mo female, no name yet, tho I have a few in mind.
Also have a horse-old quarter horse mare-32.
Can't wait for all the snow to get gone! Spring is coming too slow this year!

Post by alspyce »

:lol: :lol: Geyser will find a way to get back at you, I'm sure.
"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France
Chris Carlton/Lyric
Sugars Mom
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I adopted a Dutch Shepherd mix (without knowing what she was) from the SPCA here in Victoria BC and am now trying to learn everything I can about this breed. My husband and I work from home most of the time so I thought it was time to get a puppy! We have his 2 boys here half the time and we wanted a nice family dog.

Sugar looks like a miniature Dutch Shepherd with floppy ears, and has every ounce of DS traits in her little body!

I hope to learn from other DS owners and share doggy experiences.

Post by Sugars Mom »

Ha ha, I was going to post a thread with my outtakes for the contest, so hope you don't mind me adding mine here...These were the other options I had for the contest but chose the one that had some of the tree:

Here is Sugar's look when I first put her hat on and told her to stay. She froze in this pose.

And some other cute shots
Sue (and Sugar)

Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

Sugar is sooooooooo cute!!!!! I love the way she is looking at the reindeer
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
leih merigian
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: Had a GSD, am getting a DS puppy in a few weeks. Compete in agility, obedience, and cross train in tons of stuff. Found out about this site from the DS Rescue yahoo list.

Post by leih merigian »

Those are so cute! I'm glad you put them here...I hope anyone with Sinterclass outtakes will join the thread (the one with her looking at the moose...I'm still laughing...)
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
kchristy
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: My name is Katrina, I have 1 dutch shepherd name Merlin. He is a handful and keeps things in our house very interesting and fun :)

Post by kchristy »

Love the pics, the one with Sugar looking at the reindeer is so funny! Love the pics of Geyser too and your tree! :)
Katrina, Soba, & Merlin
WorkingK9
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: Have rescued and trained dogs for most of my life, rescued high drive, aggressive dogs and gave them a job to do.

I currently have a dutch shepherd I am training dual purpose and PSA (one of Katrina's pups)

Post by WorkingK9 »

this pic wasnt as staged as I would have liked, were in a local park and trying to get a 6 month old high drive pup who hasnt seen you and his K9 best friend in a week to sit still doesnt work too well.. but I did manage to grab this shot of K in the santa hat (no way it was balancing on the pup) and my little, well not so little anymore, tripod malinois pup that I co-own, he is companion for a wounded warrier (Marine) and doing great for his PSD..

I took it yesterday, so obviously didnt make the contest as I had already entered K already.. but figured I would share :)
=============
In Christ, Kimberly
KRPetz - Working K9's (http://KRPetz.com)
Metro K9's Billy Idol "K-Czar" - BH, CGC, ACAL3, TT
M9's Viking Warrior "Hiccup/Triton" - In training for Service work for a Marine
kchristy
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: My name is Katrina, I have 1 dutch shepherd name Merlin. He is a handful and keeps things in our house very interesting and fun :)

Post by kchristy »

Awesome pic!
Katrina, Soba, & Merlin
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

thats excellent! the out take idea is great!
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
leih merigian
Working Dog

Post by leih merigian »

Very cute, Kimberly!
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser