January 2022 Theme: Open

Monthly Photo Contest
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

January 2022 Theme: Open

Post by centrop67 »

I haven't created the themes for 2022 yet, so let's start the year off with an easy one.

The theme is Open, meaning you can enter up to two of your favorite Dutch Shepherd photos.
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Re: January 2022 Theme: Open

Post by centrop67 »

Mustang Chillin'

Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
ICE
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: I have a 12 week old dutch shepherd that my trainer got for me to train in schutzhund. This is my 1st dutch shepherd, I have always had german shepherds. Currently, I have 4 dogs.

Post by ICE »

I will add a photo of ICE at his newest endeavor, shed hunt.
ICE pic- Shed Nov 2021.JPG
ICE pic- Shed Nov 2021.JPG (1.59 MiB) Viewed 3549 times
Patty and Ice
TimL_168
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.

Post by TimL_168 »

Love that pic!
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
ICE
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: I have a 12 week old dutch shepherd that my trainer got for me to train in schutzhund. This is my 1st dutch shepherd, I have always had german shepherds. Currently, I have 4 dogs.

Post by ICE »

Thanks Tim.
Patty and Ice
TimL_168
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.

Post by TimL_168 »

I smell squirrels!
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
ICE
Training Dog

Post by ICE »

I am not a hunter but to me it looks like someone is napping and someone isn't.....
Patty and Ice
TimL_168
Working Dog

Post by TimL_168 »

Ha! My kid was actually awake in that pic. I do have a bunch of pics of him snoozing, though
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
Rumor_Batman
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: train for Search & Rescue with Batman (Rumor was a wash out) and do dock diving

Post by Rumor_Batman »

Rumor_Batman
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: train for Search & Rescue with Batman (Rumor was a wash out) and do dock diving

Post by Rumor_Batman »

Batman
Rumor_Batman
Just Whelped

Post by Rumor_Batman »