Friends

Have a photo you want to share?
k9katet
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: We current own 1 Dutch Shepherd - ThunderHawk's Child of Lilith "Mazikeen"
And we have loved and lost 3 - Vrijheid's Amie "Vada", Vrijheid's Hafwen "Letty" and Sather's High On Life "Narcotic".
We train/compete in mondioring and agility.

Friends

Post by k9katet »

I found this pic and was going to post it for the September photo contest and when I got there I was surprised to find it locked. LOL Guess the month went by too fast and I'm still in denial that it's fall and winter is coming.

So, I'll post the pic here. It's one of the few where they are not trying to bite each other or wrestle. Actually the girls aren't together very often these days as Letty harasses Vada non-stop and I get sick of listening to Vada's LOUD complaining. Or they find something to tug with and then Vada needs a trip to the chiro to put her back together so we can do agility again.
VadanLetty.jpg
VadanLetty.jpg (460.22 KiB) Viewed 1544 times
Heather Sather & Mazikeen
http://www.k9katet.com
Sugars Mom
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I adopted a Dutch Shepherd mix (without knowing what she was) from the SPCA here in Victoria BC and am now trying to learn everything I can about this breed. My husband and I work from home most of the time so I thought it was time to get a puppy! We have his 2 boys here half the time and we wanted a nice family dog.

Sugar looks like a miniature Dutch Shepherd with floppy ears, and has every ounce of DS traits in her little body!

I hope to learn from other DS owners and share doggy experiences.

Re: Friends

Post by Sugars Mom »

Cute pic. I know, it was hard to get a "friend" photo for me too as they all move so much. Thanks for sharing and maybe next month contest will be tounges!
Sue (and Sugar)

Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

Sugars Mom wrote: maybe next month contest will be tounges!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats a great idea!
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

Great pics! Im still trying to get pictures of Sadie chewing on Thalies leg but like you said,,, they dont sit still.
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
Jan
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: I like Dutch Shepherddogs, especially the roughcoat. At the moment we have three dogs, two DS (one female who is 10 years and one male who is six months) and one male Laekenois at the age of three. We live in the north of The Netherlands.

Post by Jan »

I like it. :lol: So, this is a rare moment to have them together laying down? Well, a photo of friends tearing eachother apart would have been less friendly indeed for the contest. :dssmile: :dssmile:
vneerland
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: *

Post by vneerland »

k9katet wrote:I found this pic and was going to post it for the September photo contest and when I got there I was surprised to find it locked. LOL Guess the month went by too fast and I'm still in denial that it's fall and winter is coming.
Fall and winter coming? Really? R U sure? :? Yesterday was 91 degrees during the day and at 10 pm it was 81. IF we ever get winter, we will have skipped spring and fall alltogether.

I love the face of the dog on the left in the picture. 8-) Beautiful.
ImageJudith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds Image