Pick her up on the 27th of july

For our new members to introduce themselves
Jay knowles
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: New owners,also own a English Bull Terrier

Pick her up on the 27th of july

Post by Jay knowles »

Would like to say hello to all on the forum. we are in the uk and collect our puppy next Friday. She’s 3/4 Dutch and 1/4 Belgium mal. We already have an ealderly bull terrier so I’m sure interesting times to come. Hopefully I can attach a picture. Thanks Jay and Sandra
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Re: Pick her up on the 27th of july

Post by centrop67 »

Welcome to the forum
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
Jay knowles
Training Dog

Post by Jay knowles »

Thanks for welcome. I would post a pic but couldn’t work it out,my computer skills are almost zero. When you have a moment could you explain how to do it, I have pics on a email, many thanks Jay
TimL_168
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.

Post by TimL_168 »

Jay knowles wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:55 am Thanks for welcome. I would post a pic but couldn’t work it out,my computer skills are almost zero. When you have a moment could you explain how to do it, I have pics on a email, many thanks Jay
If you can take a few minutes and use the search feature, you can find some threads guiding you through various methods. I'm late for work right now, otherwise I'd put a couple links here for you.
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Post by centrop67 »

The quickest way is using the Imgur option. Instructions here, but the steps are simple.

Put the cursor where you want the image in your post, and then click the button with the "i" image. Select your photo and click done. A link between IMG tags will be placed in your post. You can use the Preview button to make sure the image displays as expected.

Can't wait to see the puppy.
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
Jay knowles
Training Dog

Post by Jay knowles »

Jay knowles
Training Dog

Post by Jay knowles »

As promised I think the pictures should now be there, thanks with help I think the pictures just needed making smaller to work. Thanks Jay
Jay knowles
Training Dog

Post by Jay knowles »

Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

so cute !!! who is the other fella?
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
Jay knowles
Training Dog

Post by Jay knowles »

The other one is my 15 year old bull terrier called Ruby, mainly she likes her new buddy. It’s amazing how you forget how lively puppies are. Regards Jay
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

15? bless her soul !!!!!! how is she with the puppy? do they play a bit
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
Jay knowles
Training Dog

Post by Jay knowles »

In awnser to your question Ruby the bull terrier used to hate anything that had fur on it that resembled a dog. My wife and I cannot generally believe how good she has been with the puppy. When the pup pushes the boundary’s Ruby lets her have it but she is now only partially sited and and really rather deaf which makes it hard for Ruby to catch the pup. They have cuddle on the sofa and generally get on ok which I hope stays that way as Pepsi the pup gets bigger which she is doing by the day. Pepsi has definitely given Ruby a new lease of life she even wants to be fed four times a day now which is not good, will get some more pics of them together and post up soon, kind regards Jay.