New Member with sweet DS

For our new members to introduce themselves
LucysMom
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Husband & wife with rescued long hair dutch shepherd (mix?) at approximately 3 months old, now 11 months old. Sweet as pie!

New Member with sweet DS

Post by LucysMom »

Hello, we are so happy to have found this site! My husband and I rescued a 3 month old puppy with no idea what she was, and began searching. As she grew a little older we figured it out. We have had two prior dogs, a Chow-Chow Border Collie mix and a Lab Mix (both in doggie heaven), and cats and chickens. I have been working hard at training Lucy. She’s smart and wants to please. She has a low drive personality and does not like the heat - she’s really happy for some cooler days! At 11 months old she weighs 72 pounds. I’m interested in diet, training ideas beyond the basics, and all the other fun things and pictures that you have on your site! I’ll post pictures when I figure out how. We think she might have some Border Collie in her because she has some fluff around her ears....or do some Dutch Shepherds have that? (I’ve seen a picture or two that had the fluff). Looking forward to being part of your site : )
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Re: New Member with sweet DS

Post by centrop67 »

Welcome to the forum. Thank you for rescuing.

Posting a picture is relatively easy. Put the cursor where you want the picture, click the i button, then select your picture.

You can see the instructions here.
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
LucysMom
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Husband & wife with rescued long hair dutch shepherd (mix?) at approximately 3 months old, now 11 months old. Sweet as pie!

Post by LucysMom »

Thank you. Here she is!
LucysMom
Just Whelped

Post by LucysMom »

2nd try.