Hi!

For our new members to introduce themselves
ksylz
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: My pack consists of a GSD/Boxer mix, GSD/Coonhound/Lab mix, two cats now we are waiting on our third, a Dutch Shepherd!

Hi!

Post by ksylz »

Hi there I am new to the forum and I jumped right in before introducing myself :oops: so here’s my introduction. I currently have two dogs: one boxer shepherd mix the other is a shepherd coonhound lab mix but that’s questionable cause she’s small and two cats. I’ve had dogs all my life other than when I’ve been an apartment and that’s when I had cats. I also volunteer and I am on the board of a horse rescue. I am excited to learn about DS. I will get be getting him over the next few weeks so I’m just trying to prepare myself with as much information as I can to welcome him home. I’m excited to be here and learn from everyone, if anybody has any questions feel free to ask me. I am from Maryland so if there’s any other people from the Baltimore Harford County area let me know what fun dog things there are to do around town !
Hawk’s Nest Pack Ksylz, Hawk, Freya, Otto, Monster and Binx
TimL_168
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.

Re: Hi!

Post by TimL_168 »

I'm in Towson. We do a good bit of hiking at places like Gunpowder. Every time out is training or practicing day.
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
ksylz
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: My pack consists of a GSD/Boxer mix, GSD/Coonhound/Lab mix, two cats now we are waiting on our third, a Dutch Shepherd!

Post by ksylz »

Thanks Tim, I love the gunpowder!!!
TimL_168
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.

Post by TimL_168 »

ksylz wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:41 pm Thanks Tim, I love the gunpowder!!!
We hit the central area off of rt 1 pretty often.
What kind of training and work do you have in mind for your pup?
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
ksylz
Puppy

Post by ksylz »

So Otto is home ! It was a bit of an exhausting evening. He’s definitely a nervous dog. We have a training evaluation 11/2!!
TimL_168
Working Dog

Post by TimL_168 »

ksylz wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:32 pm So Otto is home ! It was a bit of an exhausting evening. He’s definitely a nervous dog. We have a training evaluation 11/2!!
Awesome! Who is doing the eval?
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
ksylz
Puppy

Post by ksylz »

Sally Zinkhan, Homegrown Dog Sports. I did agility with the older dog and was going to do with Otto. Looks like we will be doing more obedience.
Joxgirl
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: Loving every crazy day with my DS in CA and UT.

Post by Joxgirl »

Hello and Welcome.
How old is your pup?
I’m in California and my DS is 18 months old.
Saralee
Rogue (Dutch Shepherd) 2 years old
Joachimstaler @ IG
ksylz
Puppy

Post by ksylz »

ImageImageHi Joxgirl, he is two years old
Joxgirl
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: Loving every crazy day with my DS in CA and UT.

Post by Joxgirl »

He is so handsome
Saralee
Rogue (Dutch Shepherd) 2 years old
Joachimstaler @ IG