For our new members to introduce themselves
Richie1
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Father of 4 girls, 2 dogs, 4 horses; live and love the outdoor life.

Post by Richie1 »

Hi, thanks for the add, currently have a German Shepherd, Retriever, 4 horses (for 4 daughters) and spend a lot of time outdoors in sunny Queensland, Australia. Looking at the info on the forum to better understand the breed and who are ethical breeders, what to look for in a good dog etc. Will be looking at getting into dog sports here, herding, tracking etc.. My brother in England has a Dutch, he's a robust, energetic clown and a cyclonic fur baby, hence my interest in this specific breed.
Cheers, Rich
TimL_168
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.

Re: Newbie

Post by TimL_168 »

Welcome!
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
borellar15
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Living in Austin, Texas with our dogs Zoey(DS), Henry (DS) and Tripper(labX). In college, I worked as a Handler and Assistant Manager of a training and daycare facility for 3 years where I've handled many working dogs. For the past 2 years I have been training Zoey and Henry and we have made some tremendous progress together.

Post by borellar15 »

Welcome! Good luck in your search!
Image Image
Alex - Zoey(DS), Henry (DS), Tripper Lab mix. Austin, Texas
ksylz
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: My pack consists of a GSD/Boxer mix, GSD/Coonhound/Lab mix, two cats now we are waiting on our third, a Dutch Shepherd!

Post by ksylz »

Hi, welcome!!
Hawk’s Nest Pack Ksylz, Hawk, Freya, Otto, Monster and Binx
Joxgirl
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: Loving every crazy day with my DS in CA and UT.

Post by Joxgirl »

Hello from Utah, USA
Saralee
Rogue (Dutch Shepherd) 2 years old
Joachimstaler @ IG