Krijger Honden Kennels Introduction

For our new members to introduce themselves
Krijgerhonden
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Dutch Shepherd Breeder focuses on working dog.

Krijger Honden Kennels Introduction

Post by Krijgerhonden »

Good morning,
A quick introduction of myself, I have been on this forum for a while but not under this name. After five years of research I have decided to Breed Dutch shepherds. This was not a decision I have made lightly or on a whim. I received my male for work and it was going well until the program was cancelled. I had to make a decision on what to do with him. By decision I mean what type of work and how. Ares was trained in Explosives detection and handler protection. We went private contract and that's about all the details I am able to give on that. during one of the trainings he hurt his rear leg and rehab was taking some time. At this point I decided to add swimming to his exercise regiment. That's when we found out he has a passion for Dock Diving, he absolutely loves it. After working with this breed I realized just how special they were. Ares and I have a strong bond and he is absolutely fearless on the field, but unlike many other high drive dogs I have worked with, he can be as gentle as needed to fit the situation. I wouldn't call any dog infallible, but my trust in him is exceptionally high.

I paired Mika (Uli Chien Policier NVBK) with Ares (Chercars God of War UKC/NVBK). I have already describe Ares, but what Mika brings to the table is an intensity and focus that's incredible. Both have a ball and prey drive that is through the roof. I chose the NVBK dog line to keep the line as close to the original lines as possible and to deversify the gene pool as Mika is the daughter of a Holland import. Litter will be NVBK registered. I do believe these pups are going to be top dogs in the breed, representing the traits that make the Dutch Shepherd the incredible dogs they are.

I personally own both dogs, I can keep a close eye on there health, and daily care. My goal is to breed the best Dutch Shepherds in New England. All heath test/OFA links can be seen on the website as well as pictures of all the new pups. She whelped 9, 5 females and 4 males on August 1st.

Thanks for reading
J.White
krijgerhondenkennels.com
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Re: Krijger Honden Kennels Introduction

Post by centrop67 »

Welcome and good luck with your business.
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers