Hello!

For our new members to introduce themselves
DAZ111
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Hello :) Im a walker at a rescue centre, Ive had (owned) Rottweilers, GSD x and collies before but the rescue have a dutch and I was hoping your forum would be able to help me and offer some advice to make his stay a little easier, Many thanks Darren

Hello!

Post by DAZ111 »

Hello :) Im a walker at a rescue centre, Ive had (owned) Rottweilers, GSD x and collies before but the rescue have a dutch and I was hoping your forum would be able to help me and offer some advice to make his stay a little easier, Look out for new posts asap!! Many thanks Darren
kalinoodlesoup
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: I live in Ontario, Canada with my mom, and our dog named Kali. We rescued Kali 2 years ago, and have no information about her life prior to us.

Re: Hello!

Post by kalinoodlesoup »

welcome!
Kalinoodlesoup ON Canada
DAZ111
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Hello :) Im a walker at a rescue centre, Ive had (owned) Rottweilers, GSD x and collies before but the rescue have a dutch and I was hoping your forum would be able to help me and offer some advice to make his stay a little easier, Many thanks Darren

Post by DAZ111 »

Thanks Kali's mom!
:)
ladyjubilee
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Sharing life with Bramble Dutch Shepherd mix (?) and Casper Whippet/Pit Bull (????) mix

Post by ladyjubilee »

Welcome.
Pack: Peanuts-terrier mix, 16-18 years old, Bramble-Dutch Shepherd, 3 yrs