No More Lurking

For our new members to introduce themselves
Always_Ready
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I have owned/trained a number of working line dogs. I'm a member of a DVG/IPO club in the USA. I've been researching Dutch shepherds for a while. I will be continuing gathering as much information about the breed as possible on.the forum.

No More Lurking

Post by Always_Ready »

Hello Everyone!

Some information about me:

I have owned/trained a number of working line dogs. I'm currently a member of a DVG/IPO club. I've been researching Dutch shepherds for a year and think I will be getting my first one late next year. Over the next year I will be continue gathering as much information about the breed as possible on this forum.

I look forward to gaining more knowledge from you all while on this journey and forming new friendships along the way!

Thank you for taking the time to read through my introduction.
“Dogs teach us a very important lesson in life: The mail man is not to be trusted.” — Sian Ford
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Re: No More Lurking

Post by centrop67 »

Welcome to the forum.
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
Always_Ready
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I have owned/trained a number of working line dogs. I'm a member of a DVG/IPO club in the USA. I've been researching Dutch shepherds for a while. I will be continuing gathering as much information about the breed as possible on.the forum.

Post by Always_Ready »

centrop67 wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:10 pm Welcome to the forum.
Thank you!
“Dogs teach us a very important lesson in life: The mail man is not to be trusted.” — Sian Ford
ICE
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: I have a 12 week old dutch shepherd that my trainer got for me to train in schutzhund. This is my 1st dutch shepherd, I have always had german shepherds. Currently, I have 4 dogs.

Post by ICE »

Welcome! Where in the US are you? Will this be your first IGP dog?
Patty and Ice
ladyjubilee
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Sharing life with Bramble Dutch Shepherd mix (?) and Casper Whippet/Pit Bull (????) mix

Post by ladyjubilee »

Welcome.
Pack: Peanuts-terrier mix, 16-18 years old, Bramble-Dutch Shepherd, 3 yrs
Always_Ready
Just Whelped

Post by Always_Ready »

ICE wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:14 pm Welcome! Where in the US are you? Will this be your first IGP dog?
Yes this will be my first IGP/DVG dog! I'm ready for the adventure to begin :D .

I am located in Florida
Mark77
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Own a Mal and a Dutchie.

Post by Mark77 »

Good luck.