New Dutchgirl

For our new members to introduce themselves
Marjolein
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)

New Dutchgirl

Post by Marjolein »

Hi,

is this a new board?? Never seen it allthough I see almost everything... :roll: :lol:

My name is Marjolein, I'm Dutch but live in Germany :o since houses are cheaper there (that's where I prove to be Dutch :mrgreen: )
I live there with my boyfriend Johan and two Dutch Shepherds, Cobber-Dingo vd 's-Gravenschans and Knivil vh Pullenland, aka Dingo and Ivil (pronounced Evel, she was named after Evel Knievel)

That's all for now...bit depressed after the soccer final :(
vneerland
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: *

Re: New Dutchgirl

Post by vneerland »

Ah!! Welcome Ms VanDenBerg. ;)
Soccer? What are you talking about? That match with the record number of yellow cards?
Foei. But from what little I have seen, Spain was not exactly seizing opportunities either. I guess Holland will get it's next chance in 30 plus years. Isn't that the amount of time that passed since their last world cup finals? :shock:
ImageJudith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds Image
icvanstra
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: .
Location: Broad Ripple - the coolest part of Indianapolis - sometimes Amersfoort

Post by icvanstra »

Marjolein,

The board has been around for awhile, but not advertised/promoted.

I liked the hollandseherderforum.nl board so much better than Yahoo! Groups that I tried out the software. Then recently a certain Dutch woman prodded me with a sharp stick to get it more active.

With a few tweaks and some more to come we have doubled or trippled in size in the last several weeks.

eric
Eric
  • - Cino vom Foxtal
    - Abigail NORML de Weijer (over the bridge)
    - Hannah the DS wanna be (over the bridge)
bayca
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Jan,lives in holland with 3 DS

Post by bayca »

OMG 8-)
k9katet
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: We current own 1 Dutch Shepherd - ThunderHawk's Child of Lilith "Mazikeen"
And we have loved and lost 3 - Vrijheid's Amie "Vada", Vrijheid's Hafwen "Letty" and Sather's High On Life "Narcotic".
We train/compete in mondioring and agility.

Post by k9katet »

Welcome!
Heather Sather & Mazikeen
http://www.k9katet.com
Marjolein
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)

Post by Marjolein »

vneerland wrote:I guess Holland will get it's next chance in 30 plus years. Isn't that the amount of time that passed since their last world cup finals? :shock:
32, yes :|
bayca wrote:OMG 8-)
ohw great, he's here too, can't seem to shake this guy... :roll:
icvanstra wrote:Then recently a certain Dutch woman prodded me with a sharp stick to get it more active.
hmm, does this woman live with a truck load of "stripes", a couple of maligators and some snakes? :roll:
k9katet wrote:Welcome!
ah, someone I DON'T know :D Thanx for the warm welcome!