2011 NADSR Calendar

Your home for general discussion. Don't know where to post? Try here first.
icvanstra
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: .
Location: Broad Ripple - the coolest part of Indianapolis - sometimes Amersfoort

2011 NADSR Calendar

Post by icvanstra »

All,

I am very happy to announce that the voting for the 2011 North American Dutch Shepherd Rescue calendar photos has started.

For the second year Dutch Shepherd Forum is hosting the voting. Unlike last year, your DSF login will be all you need.

Please take a look at the new section for voting. The period to vote is not very long so be sure to go take a look very soon!

Thanks,
Eric
Eric
  • - Cino vom Foxtal
    - Abigail NORML de Weijer (over the bridge)
    - Hannah the DS wanna be (over the bridge)
cake73
Tell us about yourself: I live in Metro-West Boston with my husband and our rescued Dutch Shepherd, Minnie. She loves anything involving activity. Our first rescued DS, Kaya, loved to tug. Our second rescued DS (who actually turned out to be a GSDx), Marley, loved to nap. I volunteer for the North American Dutch Shepherd Rescue and am a member of the NADSR BOD.

Re: 2011 NADSR Calendar

Post by cake73 »

The North American Dutch Shepherd Rescue would like to thank everyone who contributed to the 2011 Calendar – both with photos and voting. Unfortunately, there were people who thought it was necessary to try to sway the voting process. The vote is hosted via the Dutch Shepherd Forum, and there is no way to tell what photos received legitimate votes, and which ones were tampered with. Therefore, we have reset the polls and they will reopen Sunday AM, and will remain open until Tuesday evening.

We deeply apologize for this inconvenience. There were 110 accounts created from only 3 different IP addresses. These have been removed from the Dutch Shepherd Forum and we will be monitoring the activity very closely over the next 48 hours. Although we acknowledge that there may be multiple users at one IP address, this is obviously excessive. If your account was removed, and you have a legitimate reason for an excess number of accounts from your IP address, please contact me directly at christie@dutchshepherdrescue.org and I will do my best to rectify the situation.

Again, we are very sorry for the inconvenience that this has caused to the honest and reputable participants in this vote. NADSR is very grateful for everyone's involvement and hate that one or two people have caused such a problem for everyone else.

Sincerely – Christie Meyer, NADSR President

The Rules, Revisted
Each dog can only win one category. In the event that the same dog wins more than one category, the photo with the greatest number of votes for that dog will be used and the dog with the second highest number of votes in the alternate category will be selected. Please note that any one dog's photo may have been submitted in up to 3 different categories, so be sure to look at ALL of the photos in all of the categories before placing your vote. Your vote is final and cannot be changed.
The dog that wins any given category this year will not be eligible to win that same category next year.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful photos with us!
Cheryl in MA, with rescued DS
Kaya, adopted January 2006 (over the bridge, September 2014)
Marley, adopted February 2008
Minnie, adopted March 2015

North American Dutch Shepherd Rescue
https://www.facebook.com/NADSR.DSRescue