HAPPY K9 Rescue & Foster Mother's Day

Your home for general discussion. Don't know where to post? Try here first.
kenjaandserephina
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I put a B.H. on my first Dutchie. She went everywhere with me until she passed at age 9. It took me seven years of mourning to get over Kenja's passing. I just got another at 10 mo. old, no training, no bad handling--raw engergy which I have been shaping the last 2.5 months. Serephina (officially named "Banshee") is a naturally talented working dog--she practically teaches heself. High prey drive, wants the man not the tug (we aren't to sleeve yet). Tug more than food--by far. Loves to work, loves to please her new Dad. Loves her new Mom, and four K9 siblings also (a Shih Tzu, Boxer/Bulldog mix who is blind, Chihuahua, and some kind of poodle mix). Serephina already shepherds the Shih Tzu and Chihuahua when they are in the yard, by laying on the hill and watching over them as they sun.

HAPPY K9 Rescue & Foster Mother's Day

Post by kenjaandserephina »

Today here in the U.S. it is Mother's Day. I want to wish a happy K9 rescue and foster mother's day to all the girls and women who have fostered or adopted a Dutch Shepherd (or any other type of orphaned dog). Bravo to you!
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Re: HAPPY K9 Rescue & Foster Mother's Day

Post by centrop67 »

:wtg:

:DSangel:
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
Joxgirl
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: Loving every crazy day with my DS in CA and UT.

Re: HAPPY K9 Rescue & Foster Mother's Day

Post by Joxgirl »

Happy DS mama day. ( I’m late.). :doh:
Saralee
Rogue (Dutch Shepherd) 2 years old
Joachimstaler @ IG