Madix + Frisbee

Have a photo you want to share?
FG167
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am/have been involved in Dock Jumping, Agility, Rally, Tracking, Flyball and Search and Rescue and Schutzhund :-)

Madix + Frisbee

Post by FG167 »

I've never had such an athletic dog. Every single time I've ever "tried" something with him, he's made it look effortless - it's awfully fun :)

Falon
leih merigian
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: Had a GSD, am getting a DS puppy in a few weeks. Compete in agility, obedience, and cross train in tons of stuff. Found out about this site from the DS Rescue yahoo list.

Re: Madix + Frisbee

Post by leih merigian »

Great pics and a beautiful dog! He sounds like a ton of fun...
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
vneerland
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: *

Post by vneerland »

Beautiful pictures!
ImageJudith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds Image
GSDNanny
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Dogs are my life, what can I say. GSDs primarily for nearly 50 years til bringing in my first DutchShep about 4 years ago. GSD rescue for 9 yrs, nearly 200 thru my home, rehabbed, adopted out. Been involved in AKC ob, herding, tracking, agility; Schutzhund-DVG; scent detection (HR-water)&narcotics, some patrol work. Mostly herding training at present on my little farm.

Post by GSDNanny »

Thanks for sharing those great shots of Madix playing frisbee! Awesome! :wtg: He is an absolutely handsome dog and his coloring is striking. Caught my breath to see that last pic! :jive: :cheer: :balloons:

Denise Gatlin
:muffy:

Denise Gatlin & Zip, Shooter & the K9 crew

Livin' in the deep south - Louisiana
k9katet
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: We current own 1 Dutch Shepherd - ThunderHawk's Child of Lilith "Mazikeen"
And we have loved and lost 3 - Vrijheid's Amie "Vada", Vrijheid's Hafwen "Letty" and Sather's High On Life "Narcotic".
We train/compete in mondioring and agility.

Post by k9katet »

Great pictures! His markings are very striking.
Heather Sather & Mazikeen
http://www.k9katet.com
icvanstra
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: .
Location: Broad Ripple - the coolest part of Indianapolis - sometimes Amersfoort

Post by icvanstra »

Love the photos.
Eric
  • - Cino vom Foxtal
    - Abigail NORML de Weijer (over the bridge)
    - Hannah the DS wanna be (over the bridge)
turnnburn52984
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Lifelong animal person- I professionally trained horses before my children were born. New to DS's, but not new to high drive working dogs. :) Currently have a 1 1/2 yr old DS, Koenig, and a 2 yr old English Pointer Sara. They are both rescues. Oh yes, I work at a multi species non-profit animal rescue, on Bainbridge Island, WA

Want to know anything else, just ask!

Post by turnnburn52984 »

What great pictures!!!! Gotta love Frisbee dogs. :)
Kelly
Koenig
vneerland
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: *

Post by vneerland »

I almost think that Madix should have had a name that started with a "Y". My eye keeps getting drawn to that brindling (?)mark on his chest on his left side. :o Just too cool!!! (if my computer screen is not tricking me)
ImageJudith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds Image
Marjolein
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)

Post by Marjolein »

Nice pics!! I've got similar ones with a similar frisbee! ow, and a similar dog too :D Without the "Y" on his shoulder, that's unique!
icvanstra
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: .
Location: Broad Ripple - the coolest part of Indianapolis - sometimes Amersfoort

Post by icvanstra »

Hey! That looks like working to me... :D You going to enter this months photo contest?
Eric
  • - Cino vom Foxtal
    - Abigail NORML de Weijer (over the bridge)
    - Hannah the DS wanna be (over the bridge)
FG167
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am/have been involved in Dock Jumping, Agility, Rally, Tracking, Flyball and Search and Rescue and Schutzhund :-)

Post by FG167 »

Thanks for all the compliments on my Madix-monster!! :D

It is a brindle mark on his chest. Actually, that's my favorite spot on him, I call it his sweet spot. When he was a baby it was more heart shaped.

It's gotten bigger and paler as he's gotten older but it's still a light tan, not white. He also has one brown brindled toe, the rest are black, which I love.

Ooo I could enter that photo...but I have lots of him "working". I have dock jumping, agility, obedience and carrying his pack...I'll see waht I can find!