Pumpkin time

Have a photo you want to share?
icvanstra
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: .
Location: Broad Ripple - the coolest part of Indianapolis - sometimes Amersfoort

Pumpkin time

Post by icvanstra »

Eric
  • - Cino vom Foxtal
    - Abigail NORML de Weijer (over the bridge)
    - Hannah the DS wanna be (over the bridge)
leih merigian
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: Had a GSD, am getting a DS puppy in a few weeks. Compete in agility, obedience, and cross train in tons of stuff. Found out about this site from the DS Rescue yahoo list.

Re: Pumpkin time

Post by leih merigian »

Cool pics, Eric!

At first, I thought, "boy, he sure bought a lot of pumpkins..," but then it became clear you were at a pumpkin palace!
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
k9katet
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: We current own 1 Dutch Shepherd - ThunderHawk's Child of Lilith "Mazikeen"
And we have loved and lost 3 - Vrijheid's Amie "Vada", Vrijheid's Hafwen "Letty" and Sather's High On Life "Narcotic".
We train/compete in mondioring and agility.

Post by k9katet »

Neat pics. But where are his ears? LOL - does he not like his pic taken?
Heather Sather & Mazikeen
http://www.k9katet.com
icvanstra
Working Dog
Location: Broad Ripple - the coolest part of Indianapolis - sometimes Amersfoort

Post by icvanstra »

k9katet wrote:Neat pics. But where are his ears? LOL - does he not like his pic taken?
Heather,

Kind of hard to see them in two of those photo's. ;) The last one he was laying one ear down...didn't realize it until I looked at the photo again.

Cino lays both ears back against his head more than any other Shepherd/pointy eared dog I have ever met.
Eric
  • - Cino vom Foxtal
vneerland
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: *

Post by vneerland »

Maybe you can make a nice sound next time, to get his attention?
Like "stop police, or I am going to send the dog" That always gets the ears of my dogs up, but dry posing for pics? Forget it! :mrgreen:
ImageJudith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds Image
cake73
Tell us about yourself: I live in Metro-West Boston with my husband and our rescued Dutch Shepherd, Minnie. She loves anything involving activity. Our first rescued DS, Kaya, loved to tug. Our second rescued DS (who actually turned out to be a GSDx), Marley, loved to nap. I volunteer for the North American Dutch Shepherd Rescue and am a member of the NADSR BOD.

Post by cake73 »

vneerland wrote:Maybe you can make a nice sound next time, to get his attention?
Biscuits. Food always gets my dogs' attention.
Cheryl in MA, with rescued DS
Kaya, adopted January 2006 (over the bridge, September 2014)
Marley, adopted February 2008
Minnie, adopted March 2015

North American Dutch Shepherd Rescue
https://www.facebook.com/NADSR.DSRescue
Aztechalo
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: I live in North Monterey County, CA with my husband, three step kids, one gorgeous and wonderful Dutch Shepherd and a whole bunch of livestock type animals. The humans are into sustainable farming, the dog is into chasing deer and digging up gophers. My day job is an Operations Supervisor at Santa Cruz Regional 911. One of these days, I'm going to get another DS.

Post by Aztechalo »

Chaos always had her ears back. It's kind of her thing. Maybe chaos and Cinco are related.
Marsha and Chaos (4 yo, DS)

In all Chaos there is a cosmos, in all disorder a secret order.
-Carl Jung
icvanstra
Working Dog

Post by icvanstra »

@Cheryl - cino is the most NON-food motivated dog I have ever met. He will do anything for a ball/tug/bitrag/etc... He will do anything except one thing that is ... stay still. It may be a "stay" in his mind, but he will be prancing and shaking in his skin wanting to get to the toy.
Eric
  • - Cino vom Foxtal