Endeavor

Have a photo you want to share?
Duke
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: I'm Keith, 28 years old born and raised outside Chicago. I adopted Duke, the Dutch Shepherd from a Chicago foster based rescue. Duke had an unfortunate first 2 months of his upbringing but he's been a prince around here ever since.

Healthy, happy, energetic, and super social.

Re: Endeavor

Post by Duke » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:55 pm

Wow, I'm just getting to this notification.

What did you end up doing? You can feed wild game, but usually recommend freezing for a minimum of 3 weeks, maybe less for this animal but that would kill parasites that may exist.

You can always buy store bought heart, liver, and other organs and feed them raw as they are typically inspected for human consumption within the United States (probably other countries too but I can't speak for them)

Too much heart or too much liver can give the runs as they're quite rich

TimL_168
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.

Post by TimL_168 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:28 pm

Selfie! :DScool: :DScool:
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor

centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Accidental DS rescuer. Human companion to Radar and Leela. Owner of the site, looking to make this the top site for information and discussion on Dutch Shepherds.

Post by centrop67 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:44 pm

:mrgreen:
Michael
The pack -> Radar (DS), Leela (Mal?), and Karen (Human) - Cutler Bay, FL USA
RIP: Tequila and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Joxgirl
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: Loving every crazy day with my DS.

Post by Joxgirl » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:45 pm

Best picture ever!!!!
Saralee
Rogue (Dutch Shepherd) 1 year old
Joachimstaler @ IG

Joxgirl
Working Dog

Post by Joxgirl » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:46 pm

Dutchringgirl wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:20 am
Sadie also knows no such thing as personal space. She walks on me and gives me kisses but does not realize there is 4" of nose in front of here eyes so always pokes me in the face
That’s funny!!!
Saralee
Joachimstaler @ IG

TimL_168
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.

Post by TimL_168 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:57 pm

Joxgirl wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:45 pm
Best picture ever!!!!
I didn't even take it. A friend of mine was checking in on her while we were going overnight. She sent me like ten pictures.
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor

Joxgirl
Working Dog

Post by Joxgirl » Tue May 01, 2018 5:00 am

Hire her as Ens personal photographer
Saralee
Joachimstaler @ IG

TimL_168
Training Dog

Post by TimL_168 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:17 pm

I tried getting a new friend for En to hang out with, but it didn't work out.Image
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor

borellar15
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: Living in Austin, Texas with our two dogs Zoey(DS) and Tripper(lab mix). In college, I worked as a Handler and Assistant Manager of a training and daycare facility for 3 years where I've handled many working dogs.

Post by borellar15 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:06 am

:DSlove: :wtg:
ImageImage
Austin, Texas

TimL_168
Training Dog

Post by TimL_168 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:00 am

Went for a rainy walk today up at the river. Everyone had a blast. En went full bore swimming and retrieving with no trouble at all.
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor

TimL_168
Training Dog

Post by TimL_168 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:54 am

Imgur won't let me upload more here... :|
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor

TimL_168
Training Dog

Post by TimL_168 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:58 am

Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor