December Photo of the Month Winner
Theme: Family Photo
Submitted by: Sysyphus
January Theme is Puppy
To DS, or not to DS?
What's the buzz on DNA Tests?
This should be read by everyone
How To Select/Research a Breeder
Other brindle breeds
Click Here for the forum Facebook page.
New option for posting images:
Just registered? Read This.
Have a photo you want to share?
- Green Dog
- Posts: 229
- Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:28 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Living in Austin, Texas with our two dogs Zoey(DS) and Tripper(lab mix). In college, I worked as a Handler and Assistant Manager of a training and daycare facility for 3 years where I've handled many working dogs.
- Location: Austin, Texas
When zoe-butt was just a lil pup
Bigger pup but still pup
Alex - Zoey(DS) Austin, Texas
- Training Dog
- Posts: 917
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:11 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.
- Location: central MD
- Green Dog
- Posts: 120
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:18 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I recently adopted a rescue that we have been told is a shepherd of some sort. He has totally disrupted our lives and I am loving every minute of it!
Henry almost always has his tongue out
- C37DD158-AFE4-40BE-8A46-F487A8E33CC0.jpeg (77.27 KiB) Viewed 66 times
- E3007B1C-D0FA-45A7-89DF-5D2DE0936943.jpeg (164.76 KiB) Viewed 66 times
Bird & Henry (Long-hair DS): Figuring out this working dog life together