You see, the love of a Dutchie...

Have a photo you want to share?
Tennessee3
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: Nicholas or Nick, doesn't matter to me.

You see, the love of a Dutchie...

Post by Tennessee3 »

Anybody else seen Idiocracy, that Mike Judd movie where everybody is incredibly stupid in the future?

Either way there's a scene where one of the main characters says this

@TimL_168 's post in another thread about Endeavor biting him all the time, cracked me up.

Because it reminded me of the joke I always make whenever Grendel starts biting me, cause he's happy, cause he's enjoying the belly rub, cause he's excited, cause he feels like. Mals/Dutchie's don't lick you like a normal dog, no they let you know they care by biting you :lol:

In honor of this forum, i've edited it accordingly. If you've got em, post up a pic of your Dutchie showing love, their way.... :DSangel:

Nicholas

Millie WLGSD in training for Schutzhund 5/27/17 & Grendel KNPV lines Malinois same + PP work 2/15/18

...... Mals are tan dutchies, right?

https://www.instagram.com/nick_millie_and_grendel/
TimL_168
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.

Re: You see, the love of a Dutchie...

Post by TimL_168 »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Dude... En actually doesn't get me all that much any more. I've learned to keep my hands clear, mostly. I didn't have to suffer through the puppy part, but I know a couple folks that have. I got endeavor at fifteen months.
Regardless, your post is completely 💯 accurate!!!
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
TimL_168
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.

Post by TimL_168 »

And I've never been able to finish Idiocracy. It's too close to reality.
I have a sudden taste for Gatorade though
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
Tennessee3
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: Nicholas or Nick, doesn't matter to me.

Post by Tennessee3 »

TimL_168 wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:15 am And I've never been able to finish Idiocracy. It's too close to reality.
Brawndo, it’s what plants crave...

:lol:
Nicholas

Millie WLGSD in training for Schutzhund 5/27/17 & Grendel KNPV lines Malinois same + PP work 2/15/18

...... Mals are tan dutchies, right?

https://www.instagram.com/nick_millie_and_grendel/
TimL_168
Working Dog

Post by TimL_168 »

Tennessee3 wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:25 am
TimL_168 wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:15 am And I've never been able to finish Idiocracy. It's too close to reality.
Brawndo, it’s what plants crave...

:lol:
Instead of gib laut, I'm gonna teach her to bark at the word 'lectrolytes
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor