EOS lip balm

Have a photo you want to share?
Joxgirl
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: Loving every crazy day with my DS in CA and UT.

EOS lip balm

Post by Joxgirl »

You know that stupid one that looks like a ball but it’s lip balm. Well someone was all to curious about it. Some other one didn’t put it in a drawer (me). So someone waited until some other one was stupidly playing on her phone in the other room. That some other one heard strange noises but decided to not investigate until noises continued. Are you following me???
Rogues snack. :eew: :huh: :pint: :twisted: shit!!!!
Saralee
Rogue (Dutch Shepherd) 2 years old
Joachimstaler @ IG
TimL_168
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.

Re: EOS lip balm

Post by TimL_168 »

That face :lol:
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Post by centrop67 »

:lol:

You need to get yourself a built-in tattle-tale. :wtg:

Anytime Radar does something like grab one of my shoes or a piece of paper towel left on the counter, Leela will let out this very distinctive high-pitched bark.
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

I lost count as to how many lip balms my dogs have chewed
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
TimL_168
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.

Post by TimL_168 »

Endeavor eats the effing armpits out of my shirts if I leave them on the floor...
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
Joxgirl
Working Dog

Post by Joxgirl »

TimL_168 wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:00 pm That face :lol:
Truth behind that face... it wasn’t shame. She wouldn’t look at the camera. She kept sniffing the place where she ate the damn thing and licking the carpet. 🥴 Im happy it didn’t leave any residue. So far it hasn’t seemed to effect her.
Saralee
Joachimstaler @ IG
Joxgirl
Working Dog

Post by Joxgirl »

centrop67 wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:55 pm :lol:

You need to get yourself a built-in tattle-tale. :wtg:

Anytime Radar does something like grab one of my shoes or a piece of paper towel left on the counter, Leela will let out this very distinctive high-pitched bark.
Ha ha ha. Poor Radar. Tough being a boy when your sister snitches.
Saralee
Joachimstaler @ IG
Joxgirl
Working Dog

Post by Joxgirl »

Dutchringgirl wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:12 pm I lost count as to how many lip balms my dogs have chewed
Apparently this is a thing with them. :roll:
Saralee
Joachimstaler @ IG
Joxgirl
Working Dog

Post by Joxgirl »

TimL_168 wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:14 pm Endeavor eats the effing armpits out of my shirts if I leave them on the floor...
It that his way to tell you that you are the Oscar to his Felix (Odd Couple). Dating myself here. In other words “pick up your stinking laundry!” 🤪🤣
Saralee
Joachimstaler @ IG
TimL_168
Working Dog

Post by TimL_168 »

Joxgirl wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:36 pm
TimL_168 wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:14 pm Endeavor eats the effing armpits out of my shirts if I leave them on the floor...
It that his way to tell you that you are the Oscar to his Felix (Odd Couple). Dating myself here. In other words “pick up your stinking laundry!” 🤪🤣
Actually... It's the deodorant. Every dog I've ever had had tried to lick my arms pits after I've put deodorant on
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
Joxgirl
Working Dog

Post by Joxgirl »

TimL_168 wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:59 pm
Joxgirl wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:36 pm
Actually... It's the deodorant. Every dog I've ever had had tried to lick my arms pits after I've put deodorant on
Tim, that is just weird. :shock: Ha ha ha. Actually dogs are pretty strange. I have heard that some dogs eat the crotch out of underwear. Luckily mine have never done that but Rogue has run off with a pair or two
Saralee
Joachimstaler @ IG
Jay knowles
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: New owners,also own a English Bull Terrier

Post by Jay knowles »

Luckily never had the problem with the underwear eating, she’s far happier just trying to eat anyone that gets near us. We are training so much at the minute to remedy this and we are being successful slowly. 100% we will get there with this dog in the end . Jay
Joxgirl
Working Dog

Post by Joxgirl »

Jay knowles wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:02 pm Luckily never had the problem with the underwear eating, she’s far happier just trying to eat anyone that gets near us. We are training so much at the minute to remedy this and we are being successful slowly. 100% we will get there with this dog in the end . Jay
If it is truly the deodorant, might I suggest using none. :lol: :pint:
Saralee
Joachimstaler @ IG