Puppy Rough Coats at 8 weeks of age
December Photo of the Month Winner
Theme: In the Weather
Submitted by: ICE
Sunny with a chance of log sitting
January Theme is Royalty/Joker
To DS, or not to DS?
What's the buzz on DNA Tests?
This should be read by everyone
How To Select/Research a Breeder
Other brindle breeds
Click Here for the forum Facebook page.
Just registered? Read This.
Have a photo you want to share?
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Just Whelped
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:26 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am a retired UK police dog handler / instructor. I have owned and worked many German Shepherds, Malinois however in 2016 I imported the first Ruwhaar or Rough Coat Dutch Herder into the UK. In 2018 I imported a male to compliment my female and on the 14th of May 2019 the first ever litter of Ruwhaar Dutch Herders were born in the UK.
- Location: Kent England
- IMG_3059a.jpg (332.13 KiB) Viewed 355 times
Breeding to a Standard - Not a Fashion
- Global Moderator
- Posts: 5692
- Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
- Location: Ct, USA
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT