Max and Bella

Have a photo you want to share?
minorwolf
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I live on an acreage with a 1 year old loveable monster named Bella, but the cat is in charge.

Instagram @piratecreekfarm

Max and Bella

Post by minorwolf »

Spy VS Spy
Bella is a 1 year old DS mix, Max is a South African housecat with the heart of a lion.

Cat always wins.
Tim91118
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Enjoying my Dutch Shepherd and my Malinois

Re: Max and Bella

Post by Tim91118 »

Nice pictures. Thanks for sharing
Tim
TimL_168
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.

Post by TimL_168 »

Cool!

But... I'm pretty sure I have a pic of Endeavor way up on a stump loaded here somewhere 😜
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
ladyjubilee
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Sharing life with Bramble Dutch Shepherd mix (?) and Casper Whippet/Pit Bull (????) mix

Post by ladyjubilee »

Bella is beautiful. I'm guessing she doesn't have a high prey drive?
Pack: Peanuts-terrier mix, 16-18 years old, Bramble-Dutch Shepherd, 3 yrs
minorwolf
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I live on an acreage with a 1 year old loveable monster named Bella, but the cat is in charge.

Instagram @piratecreekfarm

Post by minorwolf »

Thanks everyone!
ladyjubilee wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:38 am Bella is beautiful. I'm guessing she doesn't have a high prey drive?
She definitely has a high prey drive, for squirrels and birds and mice - not to mention she'll go after coyotes and deer and bears if they come in the yard - but Max has been around since Bella was just 6 weeks old and he has made it crystal clear over the past year that he is Not Taking Any Shit From Any Dogs.

They have a funny relationship. Max is a good hunter, he catches mice every day and brings them home for Bella to eat, lol. Bella tries to get Max to play with her but she is too loud and barky about it so he mostly just swats her and chases her across the yard, then grumbles at her from someplace up high.