Photo contest April 2014: showers

Monthly Photo Contest
icvanstra
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: .
Location: Broad Ripple - the coolest part of Indianapolis - sometimes Amersfoort

Photo contest April 2014: showers

Post by icvanstra »

Theme for April 2014: showers

April's showers bring...

----

The usual rules:

1) Submit only one photo.

2) By submitting the photo you are stating you have rights to the photo

3) Please put the canine's name in your post

4) contest will be open until around the end of the month - voting will begin sometime after that.

5) Please have a Dutch Shepherd in the photo.
Eric
  • - Cino vom Foxtal
    - Abigail NORML de Weijer (over the bridge)
    - Hannah the DS wanna be (over the bridge)
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Re: Photo contest April 2014: showers

Post by centrop67 »

Radar making his own shower.

Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
Titus_22
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: I have a 7month old dutch named titus... I had an account under Dutchie_17 but my email address I used for it got erased and I don't know the pass word for it so I have made myself a new one! :)

Post by Titus_22 »

California has had like no rain so we made our own! Here is Titus enjoying the man made April showers lol :player:
Proud owner of Titus my year old Dutch <3

Born April 9th 2013
karenz
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: My name is Karen and I have a dutch shepherd, Xander, born 6/14/13. He is my second dutch shepherd. My first was Rawly. Even though Xander is my second I still have a lot to learn. That is why I'm here, to learn, get advice, and meet people who love these guys as much as I do.

Post by karenz »

Xander waiting for his shower. He wants one every day. He doesn't care about the soap, he just wants to play in the water.
Attachments
shower.jpg
shower.jpg (9.07 KiB) Viewed 2194 times
Karen & Xander
johninny
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: DS and Mal foster newly approved aug'12 by NADSR and ABMCR. high-functioning Autistic in nyc/hamptons in my 60's. Rescued the smartest dog i had ever seen off nyc street in 2000. Tracedog's intelligence exceeded by multiples my judgement that day. My first [and only as of 10/2012] dog turned out to be a DS, perhaps with a touch of something else, but attention to detail, behavioral traits, and physical habits, movement, and skill identical to DS. But MUCH more intellectual ability. supremely confident in all settings, fearless, very outgoing and social with people and friendly with dogs. Seldom apart in over 12 years, Trace Dog was the most important relationship of my adult life; he was my partner. He died july17,2012. i am dying without him. www.youtube.com/tracesobaka www.dogster.com/dogs/637612

Post by johninny »

what a good dog Xander is! and do you oblige?
John & DS rscus TRACE DOG,99-12; fstr7yoCain,8-9/12; Xander(3/12)11/12-2/13; SAKIMA (b.4/12)from11/12; TxXANDER (b.2/13)from5/13; direct from CherCar: TRACER (b.5/4/13). http://www.youtube.com/sakimadoggy http://www.youtube.com/tracesobaka
karenz
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: My name is Karen and I have a dutch shepherd, Xander, born 6/14/13. He is my second dutch shepherd. My first was Rawly. Even though Xander is my second I still have a lot to learn. That is why I'm here, to learn, get advice, and meet people who love these guys as much as I do.

Post by karenz »

Yes. I oblige. I have to sneak in to take my shower because if he knows what I'm doing he has to get one first. But I don't complain. It's nice to have a dog that you don't have to fight to give a bath. That's why we are considering doing dock diving. He loves the water. I will test him out when I open the pool and see what happens.
Karen & Xander