2019 Photo Contest Theme Selection/Suggestion Center

Monthly Photo Contest

Select a theme to carry it over to 2019 (Chose two)

Poser
No votes
Pals
16%
Classy
11%
Real or PhotoShopped?
No votes
Not so Classy
5%
Action
11%
Hiking
11%
Training
21%
Toys
5%
Open
11%
Family Photo
11%

Total votes: 19

centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

2019 Photo Contest Theme Selection/Suggestion Center

Post by centrop67 »

I am reaching out to the members of the forum to suggest photo contest themes for 2019.

I am also putting up a vote on the 2018 themes. If any theme receives 8 or more votes, I will use it again in 2019.

So, please post your theme suggestions here by December 15, and we will have another vote at the end of the year to see which ones make it.
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
borellar15
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Living in Austin, Texas with our dogs Zoey(DS), Henry (DS) and Tripper(labX). In college, I worked as a Handler and Assistant Manager of a training and daycare facility for 3 years where I've handled many working dogs. For the past 2 years I have been training Zoey and Henry and we have made some tremendous progress together.

Re: 2019 Photo Contest Theme Selection/Suggestion Center

Post by borellar15 »

I would suggest a puppy photo theme but that would be a difficult month to pick a winner I feel like hahah. They’re all cute when they’re little. Maybe a caught red handed theme where you’ve walked into a situation where your DS has completely destroyed something or is standing on your kitchen table with deer in headlights look etc. idk. I guess that could fall under not so classy.... I’ll think of somethin!
Image Image
Alex - Zoey(DS), Henry (DS), Tripper Lab mix. Austin, Texas
TimL_168
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.

Post by TimL_168 »

borellar15 wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:45 pm I would suggest a puppy photo theme but that would be a difficult month to pick a winner I feel like hahah. They’re all cute when they’re little. Maybe a caught red handed theme where you’ve walked into a situation where your DS has completely destroyed something or is standing on your kitchen table with deer in headlights look etc. idk. I guess that could fall under not so classy.... I’ll think of somethin!
Man, my dogs are good house dogs these days, but my Huskies and my hybrid when I was younger... Man there are some stories!
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

what about having a post to introduce themes we haven't used before?
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Post by centrop67 »

Dutchringgirl wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:22 pm a post to introduce themes we haven't used before?
I am not sure I understand the question Lisa.

This post is to suggest themes we haven't used before and/or vote to re-use themes from 2018.
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

centrop67 wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:33 pm
Dutchringgirl wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:22 pm a post to introduce themes we haven't used before?
I am not sure I understand the question Lisa.

This post is to suggest themes we haven't used before and/or vote to re-use themes from 2018.
Oh hahahahah That is what I was asking. More coffee needed
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
Joxgirl
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: Loving every crazy day with my DS in CA and UT.

Post by Joxgirl »

Derpy moments
Selfies with mom or dad
Snow photos
Birthday pictures
View from the drivers seat
On the go
At the vet
Saralee
Rogue (Dutch Shepherd) 2 years old
Joachimstaler @ IG