Happy Birthday to the Forum

Announce significant dates here - birthdays, anniversary's, etc
icvanstra
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: .
Location: Broad Ripple - the coolest part of Indianapolis - sometimes Amersfoort

Happy Birthday to the Forum

Post by icvanstra »

All,

The first incarnation of this forum was started in March 2007. A few people used it, played with it and it pretty much fell by the wayside. I used the domain for some other things - mostly work.

With time I was approached about resurrecting the board. A place for the Dutch Shepherd owners in the America's to hang out.

The current incarnation of the forum started in August of 2008. So, we could say we have reached our third birthday! :pint:

A quick calculation shows that about 0.0000000811 per cent of the worlds population currently belongs to the forum! We are going strong and will hopefully reach 0.0000000812 per cent before the end of the year .. or sometime next year! :g_wink:

Also it's time for birthday wishes for Cino and his littermates! ...yeah, I'm a few days late. :stickman:
Eric
  • - Cino vom Foxtal
    - Abigail NORML de Weijer (over the bridge)
    - Hannah the DS wanna be (over the bridge)
leih merigian
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: Had a GSD, am getting a DS puppy in a few weeks. Compete in agility, obedience, and cross train in tons of stuff. Found out about this site from the DS Rescue yahoo list.

Re: Happy Birthday to the Forum

Post by leih merigian »

Well, happy birthday to everyone and everything!
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
vneerland
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: *

Post by vneerland »

Dang! That old???? :o :P
Congrats. No knock down drag out's yet either.....
ImageJudith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds Image
Kristie E
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: I have had a DS for almost a year. Gwen and I are considering participating in PSA and or possible Ring Sport. I also have a Great Dane. I have grown up around working GSDs and my last GSD was a working K9 officer. I am all about dogs and animals in general and want to learn as much as I can about training.

Post by Kristie E »

:stickman: :stickman:
Kristie
Rommel's Guenhyvar (Gwenice the Menace) BH, PSA PDC sleeve